• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EVENT POSTING- MAKE THEM CALENDAR ITEMS, name, date, city in the TITLES please.
1 1

85 posts in this topic

• Administrator

This is to collect all upcoming events. In order to help people find events, let's follow some basic guidelines:

1. Put the NAME, DATE, and CITY in the title
  2. Post the event on the calendar too. This will make it visible in more places on the boards than just this section (sidebars, etc)

Note that this is also the place to organize forum get-togethers, and even to have discussion threads related specifically to events. e.g. "Has anyone been to XXXX? Is it good for golden age stuff?"

Regards,

Arch

This is to collect all upcoming events. In order to help people find events, let's follow some basic guidelines:

1) Put the NAME the DATE and the CITY in the title

2) ALWAYS click "List as event in calendar" in the check boxes at the bottom before submitting. This will make the post show up as an event in the "calendar" link at the top

Note that this is also the place to organize forum get togethers, and even to have discussion threads related specifically to events. e.g. "Has anyone been to XXXX? Is it good for golden age stuff?"

Regards,

Arch

Well I have to say that is sound advice! thumbsup2.gif

The sun's rays, as they pass through the hazy atmosphere of Florida, must get loaded up with a bunch of extra nerd sauce.

Well, this thread of all threads strikes me as an odd place for such an interesting non sequitur.

I think we all know that Tupenny cast his lot in with the male strippers.
fixed that for ya .....

All this means is that you will have to buy me beer once again for the Heroes Art Auction.

Pray for Scarlet Witch the Sequel.