• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EVENT POSTING- MAKE THEM CALENDAR ITEMS, name, date, city in the TITLES please.
1 1

85 posts in this topic

• Administrator
On 9/12/2017 at 10:49 AM, pug productions said:

Ever since you have changed to the new format I have not been able to see a way to add to the calendar before I submit an event.  Please advise. Thanks, JP

Hi!

I noticed that too. You can no longer make a post and have it automatically also become a calendar entry. If you want both a post and a calendar entry, you have to do them separately. Sorry about that.

On 9/12/2018 at 5:29 PM, CCComics said:

Got a question, can a comic book store event be posted here, like a store signing? If not, is there somewhere on the boards that it can be? Thanks, you guys.

I am pretty sure I have seen this and besides, this is for comic book events - comic book conventions, shows, etc.  It sure seems like a comic book event to me.  Go for it.

• Administrator
On 9/12/2018 at 5:29 PM, CCComics said:

Got a question, can a comic book store event be posted here, like a store signing? If not, is there somewhere on the boards that it can be? Thanks, you guys.

Yep! Sounds like a great thing to post.