• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Secret Wars II
1 1

153 posts in this topic

Secret Wars II for president!

Secret Wars II is the William Henry Harrison of presidents.

Secret Wars II is the Egg McMuffin of comics, if that Egg McMuffin that has been dropped on the ground, stored for a week in rhino's buttcrack, bathed in the juice of one hundred festering abscesses and deep fried in olive oil salted by the tears of ten thousand gut-punched angels.

hm So you're a fan, then?

Secret Wars II is a piece of liver served up to a vegan; disgusting, inedible, and useless.

Your hatred consumes you.

You need more fiber in your diet.

Secret Wars II is the Egg McMuffin of comics, if that Egg McMuffin that has been dropped on the ground, stored for a week in rhino's buttcrack, bathed in the juice of one hundred festering abscesses and deep fried in olive oil salted by the tears of ten thousand gut-punched angels.

I love me some Egg McMuffins. :cloud9:

Your analogy to anal scented McMuffins would have been dreamy if not for the olive oil. You work that hard on everything else and olive oil is the best you can come up with? Really??

Sadness.

I think that Jeffro's hatred is a vegetarian, and thus, his hatred can't consume him. Unless Jeffro is tofu.

That may explain why he is so confused in regards to Secret Wars II. hm

hm So you're a fan, then?

Clearly.

He fights so hard against that which he loves.

:banana:

I think that Jeffro's hatred is a vegetarian, and thus, his hatred can't consume him. Unless Jeffro is tofu.

That may explain why he is so confused in regards to Secret Wars II. hm

You know, if the Beyonder made my hand a donut, it'd be hard for me not to eat my hand.

Just sayin'.

Your analogy to anal scented McMuffins would have been dreamy if not for the olive oil. You work that hard on everything else and olive oil is the best you can come up with? Really??

Sadness.

meh

Sadness.

meh

Rhino's Buttcrack

Festering Abcesses

Olive Oil

Gut Punched Angels

Which one of these is not like the others?

I expect more out of your razor sharp wit.

Also, which one one of these would make a cool band name?

I’m having a Big Mac attack.

Fingh is the Egg McMuffin of the CGC Broads. And Jeffro the Special Sauce.

Special orders don't upset them.

I wonder who the Grimace would be?

trufflewasp.jpg

Gimme back that fish!

Is that the Rhino's Buttcrack Egg McMuffin or the regular version?

Sadness.

meh

Rhino's Buttcrack

Festering Abcesses

Olive Oil

Gut Punched Angels

Gut Punched Angels would be a sweet name for a band. But not as sweet as Otto's Irresistible Dance

Also, don't ever make critical remarks about my posts. It disgusts me.

Sadness.

meh

Rhino's Buttcrack

Festering Abcesses

Olive Oil

Gut Punched Angels

Gut Punched Angels would be a sweet name for a band. But not as sweet as Otto's Irresistible Dance

Also, don't ever make critical remarks about my posts. It disgusts me.

Gut Punched Angels would...be...Awesome. :headbang:

Your disgust for my questioning the sanctity of your usually witty posts disgusts me to the point that it makes The Beyonder wistful.

Don't do that.

But not as sweet as Otto's Irresistible Dance

I loves me some obscure 30 year old Dungeons & Dragons references. :cloud9:

I know you pictured that Umber Hulk kicking up his heels as well.

When I get home, I'm gonna hit my 1E PH like Oprah hits a sammich. :banana: