• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What Set?

3 posts in this topic

I loved this book, my first crossover between DC and Marvel

There is something about this book, the back and front cover, the story inside and it as the first major crossover between the two major companies. The cover art simply screams buy me. As I decided to buy five more books to help me with the Ka-Zar the Savage this book popped up too. I had to have it especially since I know I would be limiting myself this year with my purchases.

The problem is I want to show this book off and I cannot find what set this should go into. I thought maybe the complete X-men for which I already have a set but to no avail. This is one of those books that points mean nothing to me and that is something I really need to bring up. How is the Magik limited series more points than the New Mutants? I might have to ask for a change.

I would love to get this book again in a 9.9, or even a ten....and a 9.6, 9.4....OK I really like it but could anyone tell me what set this is in if any.

Thanks for reading

Tnerb