• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fatale anyone?

1,017 posts in this topic

not sure in what state the 'generous overprinting' happened. No copies in 3 lcs i stopped by. Maybe they're all dirty HOARDERS!!!!!!!!!!

What are you talking about? I always buy two copies :shy:

i actually meant the store owners, though i was mostly kidding. They said they didn't get any or didn't order any.

I've had stores flat out tell that a book didn't even come out when it did. I wasn't sure if they were holding out on me or genuinely ignorant, but either way, I didn't go back to that store

That's what happened at my LCS. It seems that the owner didn't bother ordering copies. Bummer, he could've sold out quicker than the dead (non-main title), new 52s he keeps ordering. The other little shops were just too small to even notice such a book. Shoot, even the cover should've interested them. (shrug)

If anyone has a copy of both covers they don't need let me know. Our last LCS closed the doors. We have a book store that does pretty good at stocking mainstream comics but they have a limited space. So I'm left at the mercy of ebay for misc indy books.

Fatale prices are heating up a bit on ebay....if you can't find one here i'd probably grab what i can now. Lowest i see is $10 + shipping.

Thanks,

I've got my eye on a set and thinking about pulling the trigger. Just figured I would see whats going on here first.

i edited my post to say buy it now is $10 min. You can place bids on some lower than that, but the #2 seems to be crowding out the #1s now.

Thanks, I went a head and pulled the trigger on a set. I spent 10.00 a copy but it sounds like it's going to be a good read. I'm going to see if the guy/dealer is going to get a copy of number two while I'm at it.

I'm a insufficiently_thoughtful_person. Thanks for the clarification.

Dude, give yourself more credit. You're kind of a douchenozzle, too.

Why give myself more credit when I have you to do the work for me?

Did you pick up a copy of Fatale? Thoughts?