• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Thanos Copter!

67 posts in this topic

As a Thanos fan I'm going to treat this as out-of-continuity material and pretend it doesn't exist. :)

The only way I'd accept this is if it was written by Jim Starlin and he was having a laugh.

+1000

Sorry guys, this is the continuity. The rest was just an imaginary tale.

You know, maybe Dr. Doom hooked Thanos up with a bunch of robot duplicates. Wasn't there a Thanos story way back that was retconned with a Thanos-bot?

Either that, or this is one of those mysteries that Secret Invasion could explain away.

spideythanos3.jpg

I believe Thanos looks angry because the kid is using the Cube for trivial purposes, simply creating a generic ice cream cone, whereas he wants to use the device to its fullest potential, making several boxes of Twinkies - the only snack which satisfies the between-meals appetite of a Mad Titan, and which also explains why he looks a bit on the chunky side.

spideythanos3.jpg

I believe Thanos looks angry because the kid is using the Cube for trivial purposes, simply creating a generic ice cream cone, whereas he wants to use the device to its fullest potential, making several boxes of Twinkies - the only snack which satisfies the between-meals appetite of a Mad Titan, and which also explains why he looks a bit on the chunky side.

You thought Thanos had his power nerfed. I bet the cube can't even make all 31 flavors.

Dan

As a Thanos fan I'm going to treat this as out-of-continuity material and pretend it doesn't exist. :)

The only way I'd accept this is if it was written by Jim Starlin and he was having a laugh.

No kidding. Thanos is my favorite baddie. Kind of funny how Marvel no-sells him in this issue.

I think it's funny how a relatively obscure villians only created a few years earlier made it into Spidey Super Stories (I have that issue somewhere...)

maybe the 2 cops can take him away because spidey used the cosmic cube to create some super adamantium handcuffs for thanos and maybe a hannibal lecter type mask for his face?

"Canon" or not this represents the best Thanos tale ever written!

It is quirky and fun.

PS a nice copy of this has been on my list for some time.Love the series...one ish has a porcupine value stamp.

I missed out on a 9.4 recently.