• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The official: Post your SS sales thread announcements
5 5

663 posts in this topic

To celebrate the impending premiere of the new Netflix Punisher series on Netflix this week....

I will be starting a thread tonight (as soon as I can get scans sorted out) with all kinds of Marvel Netflix Celebrity Goodness included!!

Bernthal, Cox, Colter and more.

Some really nice Punisher, Daredevil and Cage books. 

Including a Double Signed Daredevil #183, a Double Signed Daredevil #257, A superb Punisher Kills the Marvel Universe and more....

I'll get a link posted here as soon as scans up scanned and the thread is up.

5a08e29df3409_DD20257C20cox20bernthal046_zpsrzxcofni.JPG.0321a8f41b5754b0ede4a22c11395cde.JPG

HERE'S THE LINK:

Edited by comix4fun

I have some signature series books listed on my website. Signatures by J Scott Campbell, Adi Granov, Art Adams, Mark Brooks, Terry and Rachel Dodson, Chad Hardin, and Joe Benitez. Linked is my Venom #3 1:100 variant signed by Campbell. Click the signature series tag under categories to view all yellow labels available.

http://www.comicherou.com/product/venom-3-1100-variant-cgc-9-8-signature-series/

Got a couple CGC SS and couple raw sigs in this thread

the CGC SS are Michael Turner and a OAK Neal Adams, very tasty.  Worth a look.  Obviously also a bunch of other great stuff you should by.  Click the link, or the link in my sig. 

Thanks, have a nice day.

got some raw sigs and CGC SS in this thread

or check my sig.