• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HEROES 2012!

1,155 posts in this topic

Yeah, I know it's still something like 156 days from now but for those of us that try to budget their money ahead of time you have to start planning now!!

Does Jim Silke do commissions/sketches? Looking over the list this is going to be another expensive year!

:ohnoez::ohnoez:

Oh yeah, here's the link:

www.heroesonline.com

Not going.

Once was enough. You met me. Game over.

hm

I keep saying I'll go and then bail at last minute, so this time I'll say nothing.

No kidding. I remember Nik hauling books all over Charlotte waiting for you to come pick them up. You never did.

Trying to get a friend to come with me this time so I've been holding off on the hotel room until I know if I need two beds or one. I know it says $119 a night but by the time you add parking and taxes in there it comes closer to $150 a night!

Dannie and I are planning to come down after church. I hope Daniel Murphy will be there. (I need to check with him about Megacon.)

Think you've got the wrong thread Bob

This is for the BIG show..............not this Sunday's show

And check your PMs ----- see the little thing flashing at the top

Go check My Messages under My Stuff

Looks like my wife and I will be able to build a little family vacation around this Heroes. Road trip anyone?

Even my two year old daughter might make an appearance at the show. Never too early to get her started down the road to geekdom. hm

I tried that a couple years back. My wife has no interest in comics and carted my 4 year old (at the time) daughter all around the city. :lol:

Looks like my wife and I will be able to build a little family vacation around this Heroes. Road trip anyone?

Even my two year old daughter might make an appearance at the show. Never too early to get her started down the road to geekdom. hm

I tried that a couple years back. My wife has no interest in comics and carted my 4 year old (at the time) daughter all around the city. :lol:

My wife is a closet geek (she's read all the Frank Miller Sin City stuff, and watches every super hero movie I drag her to), but we've already decided the first two days are for me to roam around in the hall and do my heavy buying, while the next two are for whatever we care to do in Charlotte. I'd love to go back to that BBQ place we visited last year, but I think the incredibly loud music would be too much for the kiddo. Either way, I'm sure we'll all keep busy for the five or six days we'll be up there.