• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HEROES 2012!

1,155 posts in this topic

Never again.

What??

I'm guessing if you were actually inside the place, the volume wouldn't have been so bad.

You are probably right George. It was unfortunate that we were not only in the balst zone, we were at ground zero.

Never again.

What??

I'm guessing if you were actually inside the place, the volume wouldn't have been so bad.

You are probably right George. It was unfortunate that we were not only in the balst zone, we were at ground zero.

Yeah, but we were still three rows of tables away.....there were people right in front of the band and their equipment, and if they weren't wearing earplugs, they probably needed hearing aids by the time the band finished playing.

Looks like the one we went to, the one in Southend, has live music on Wednesdays and Fridays, so we can always plan a trip there around their live events calendar (which is on their website). Next time, we'll just plan better. :P

:banana:

Who said you were invited :baiting:

Dude, if they don't invite you, I'll sit with you at a separate table where they can see you :thumbsup:

Been there. Done that, but in reverse.

:mad::D

Who said you were invited :baiting:

Dude, if they don't invite you, I'll sit with you at a separate table where they can see you :thumbsup:

We can form the new cool kids table. :banana:

I am already in line!!

Occupy HEROES!!

Does this mean we can expect you to smell real bad, have an overactive sense of entitlement, and be in desperate need of a haircut?

Whoops...scratch the last one. :whistle:

:gossip: he can sit at Greens table.

I am already in line!!

Occupy HEROES!!

Does this mean we can expect you to smell real bad, have an overactive sense of entitlement, and be in desperate need of a haircut?

Whoops...scratch the last one. :whistle:

lol

I am entitled to first dibs on all Adams books.