• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tjanse feedback

59 posts in this topic

Free slab?

Yup (thumbs u

Shipped so fast I was wondering what the hell that package was doing in my mail box??

Yup, Yup (thumbs u (thumbs u

Extraordinary boardie???

Yup, Yup, Yup (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u

Thanks again my man!

:headbang:

someone who was on the money right from the get go. would hope to deal many times more with in the future!!

*made up for a sour taste left in my mouth from a dealing with someone else on this board (a first for me)

Free slab?

Yup (thumbs u

Shipped so fast I was wondering what the hell that package was doing in my mail box??

Yup, Yup (thumbs u (thumbs u

Extraordinary boardie???

Yup, Yup, Yup (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u

Thanks again my man!

:headbang:

I second everything SnakeEyes said. Heck, I even third and fourth it.

Recently bought some ToT slabs from Jeremy and I must say dealing with him was a pleasure. He kept me updated with status info on the books and packaged them extremely well to protect them from the clutches of the USPS.

I will definitely buy from you again!

Thanks (thumbs u

Great seller and a real gentleman. Responds quickly to messages, very polite and helpful. My items came well packaged and delivered quick all the way to the United Kingdom. I would not hesitate a second to buy from him again! Thank you very much Jeremy for a pleasant transaction and I hope to buy from you again soon.