• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best of the Best Sketches: Deadpool Edition !!! Round 2 Poll pg 8 !!!

272 posts in this topic

The challenge has been laid out.

Challenger 1

Owner: kaholo1256

Artist: Eddie Nunez

img728_zps4d381e03.jpg

VS

Challenger 2

Owner: dustinmroberts

Artist: Rob Liefeld

312xlkh.jpg

VS

Challenger 3

Owner: CaptTodd

Artist: Anthony Castrillo

cAJRkeU5_0104141456511.jpg

VS

Challenger 4

Owner: brentio

Artist: Ben Templesmith

757BF320-814C-4703-B0DA-9B351B961BC9_zpsowbl7gfm.jpg

VS

Challenger 5

Owner: Invincifans

Artist: Ryan Ottley

206.jpg

The winner earns the rights to challenge the champ for best of the best deadpool

I don't even know if best of the best exists anymore but I really wanted to throw this one on here to see how it compares. lol

Artists: Felipe Massafera

CF598500-68A9-48AA-B1E5-42533376C213_zpskh3uboy3.jpg

That is crazy good. For what it's worth, that would have gotten my vote for the best Deadpool.

I don't even know if best of the best exists anymore but I really wanted to throw this one on here to see how it compares. lol

That is crazy good. For what it's worth, that would have gotten my vote for the best Deadpool.

Aww thanks Steve. lol

I think it's dead in the water. Too many complaints about bumping threads and what not. Show off your art and love for what it is.

ADonis as or right now the BoB is on a long hiatus. The last time I asked about starting up again the response was 50/50 for the BoB and against the BoB. So you are correct. I think in order for the BoB to continue it needs its own subforum as of right now that is not going to happen.

Aww thanks Steve. lol

That's is friggen awesome