• Announcements

• dena

Try the new CGC Journals!   03/22/2017

CGC has launched a new and improved CGC Journals! Available on CGCcomics.com, the new CGC Journals improves upon the popular platform to write blogs and discuss them with other members. The new CGC Journals has an improved design that makes it significantly easier to post and read journals from any device, including smartphones and tablets. Adding images has been made much simpler, and the CGC Journals now give users the ability to create polls and "like" other entries. A popular feature of the old CGC Journals was the ability to open an entry to comments from other users. This feature has been retained and enhanced — users can now comment on the same page as the original Journal entry, creating a seamless experience. Best of all, the same login can be used to post Journals, make comments and access the other features of the CGC website. Old CGC Journals entries will be migrated to the new CGC Journals soon. In the meantime, users can make posts to the new CGC Journals. To get started, create a Journal and make an entry. Unlike the old NGC Journals, you create a single Journal and then add new entries to it. Your Journal can be customized with a cover photo, and you can choose to make it available to all users or only to the users that you select. You can also choose to receive notifications whenever people comment on one of your entries. Scroll below for helpful tips on using the new CGC Journals or go to the new CGC Journals now >   Instructions / Tips To get started, you must first create your Journal and then you can add entries to that Journal. Choose Journals from the Browse menu if you are not already on the Journals page

Click Create a Journal

Name your journal, add a description, add a photo, and choose if you want all users to see your journal or if you would like it available to a specific audience only. Click Continue to move on to the next step where you can add you first entry!  

Click Add Journal Entry to add a post to your journal

Commenting on another user's Journal is easy. After selecting a journal to read, scroll to the bottom of the page where you will find the field where you may enter your comments and see the comments others have posted.
    • Brittany M.

CCS - Updated Turn Times!   03/28/2017

CCS has updated its turn times! Here is where CCS is operating for each tier of service:   Quick-Press: 6 weeks (30 Business Days) Regular Press: 8-9 weeks (40-45 Business Days) Fast-Track Press: 4-6 weeks (20-30 Business Days) Standard: 3-4 weeks (15-20 Business Days) Express: 3 weeks (15 Business Days) Walk-thru: 2-3 weeks (10-15 Business Days) Screening: 5-6 weeks (25-30 Business Days)    

NSNart Updates
1 1

79 posts in this topic

Hello fellow art fans!

I'll be using this thread to make some NotSoNice announcements :devil: and highlighting art by some of the best artists you haven't heard of(yet) :makepoint:

120634.jpg.751ca3eca7860c1b77ef8584e57234ae.jpg

Don't forget to include a link to your site to make it easy to buy. :)

Don't forget to include a link to your site to make it easy to buy. :)

Yeah, probably a good idea doh!

NSNart homepage :idea:

NSNart on Facebook (let's be friends) :foryou:

NSNart of Facebook (if you don't want to be friends, but still would like to see updates on FB :facepalm: )

NSNart TWITTERS and :gossip:

NSNart TUMBLRs :whee:

NSNart Blogspot :blahblah:

NSNart on DeviantArt :P

Did I miss any?

Loved his Connery piece, this is pretty sweet as well!

Steven Russell Black has set up a commission list.

I'd like to say I wouldn't be making this post if I didn't stand behind Steven 100%. In the year I have been working with him he's been a professional all of the time. I stake my reputation(whatever that's worth) and good name( (shrug) ) on this young talent.

black_comm_rates.jpg

Hello art fans,

I am happy to announce that NSNart is having its first annual 25% OFF SALE!

The sale begins February 1st and runs until February 29th. During the sale new items will continue to be listed, as well as some items getting price adjustments. If you browse just once and don't check back you will be missing all of the new additions.

Sorry, no layaway or time payments on sale items. But we will be happy to hold items until the end of the month. Contact us for details.

Thank you for looking.

www.NSNart.com

121191.jpg.cccfab8bb923b6b0c7149a923e619951.jpg

I've got two complete issues of LAST OF THE GREATS(#3 & #4) blueline inks. Before I break these up I wanted to see if anyone is interested in a package deal. :news:

More pages going up as the 25% OFF sale continues at www.NSNart.com

Take time in between SUPERBOWL COMMERCIALS to check it out.

121519.jpg.6dd6622076dfdbda65abcad0062a9c63.jpg

Steven Russell Black has committed to doing a new drawing everyday for the remainder of the year. His first one was SOLD within a few minutes of me posting it, but I still wanted to share what some of his fans had to say about it. Of particular note is the 4th comment down. I recognize that name from somewhere hm

I won't bump this thread everyday with his new drawings. Please visit my CONTACT PAGE and you can get updates via your favorite social network.

122314.jpg.00afd4425fc058d7b38aec1672442170.jpg

Thought is was going to be a relaxing 3 day weekend until this stack of 100+ pages arrived in the mail.

Stand by for art updates all weekend.

122360.jpg.26e1d07514f3ed56f15fe5f4169bd6be.jpg

There are worse things to do on a weekend.

Thought is was going to be a relaxing 3 day weekend until this stack of 100+ pages arrived in the mail.

So how long can it take to scan 100 pages :baiting:

:popcorn:

It CAN take weeks and weeks. But I'll have it done in days :wishluck:

It CAN take weeks and weeks. But I'll have it done in days :wishluck:

Getting them posted slowly.

Have listed some GRIMM FAIRY TALES

122502.jpg.01483b2d286e6fd49807bac632d1d449.jpg

Hello Art fans,

NSNart is entering it’s fourth and final week of the 25% OFF SALE. As of this writing, there are 576 pieces listed on the NEW ITEMS page ( http://www.nsnart.com/NewItems.asp ). New pieces are going up daily, so if you haven’t been back since my last announcement you have plenty to see. I just received 100+ pages I am trying to get listed before the end of the month! And remember, even items that are “NEW” or “Fresh To Market” are still included in the 25% OFF SALE (Discounts are not reflected on the NEW page, however. You must click an item to see the discounted price.)

And be sure to visit the ARTISTS PAGE ( http://www.nsnart.com/Artists.asp ). NSNart prides itself in bringing you some of the best art from artists you have never heard of, but we also carry a wide variety of art from the ladies and gentlemen you already have an affinity for.

Thank you for visiting,

Mike DeLeRee

www.NSNart.com

Hello art fans,

The NSNart first annual 25% OFF sale has been extended one day! !

Because you demanded it, I was able to call in a few favors and get February extended one day. I won't be able to do this every year, so please take advantage of it while you can. On March first we'll all look back and remember "the good old days" when art was so much cheaper(25% cheaper by my calculations). Do you want to be one of the collectors bragging about your savvyness of picking up art on the cheap WAY BACK in the day(of February)? Or will you be one of the ones full of envyness?

There are over 700 pages listed (Yes, I know other dealers have art updates greater than that, but we're working on it) priced as low as $11.25 during the sale. We have artists for EVERY collector's likes and prices for EVERY budget.

25% OFF Sale ends February 29th!

Thank you for looking,

Mike DeLeRee

www.NSNart.com

Well, I'm calling the first annual 25% OFF sale a success :whee:

Thanks to everyone that placed an order.

Beginning March 1st NSNart, in conjunction with ComicArtFans, is now offering 5% OFF ANY purchase, EVERY day for PREMIUM CAF GALLERY MEMBERS :foryou:

(spread the word :gossip: )

nsn_ani.gif