• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NSNart Updates

79 posts in this topic

Don't forget to include a link to your site to make it easy to buy. :)

Yeah, probably a good idea doh!

NSNart homepage :idea:

NSNart on Facebook (let's be friends) :foryou:

NSNart of Facebook (if you don't want to be friends, but still would like to see updates on FB :facepalm: )

NSNart TWITTERS and :gossip:

NSNart TUMBLRs :whee:

NSNart Blogspot :blahblah:

NSNart on DeviantArt :P

Did I miss any?

Steven Russell Black has set up a commission list.

I'd like to say I wouldn't be making this post if I didn't stand behind Steven 100%. In the year I have been working with him he's been a professional all of the time. I stake my reputation(whatever that's worth) and good name( (shrug) ) on this young talent.

black_comm_rates.jpg

Hello art fans,

I am happy to announce that NSNart is having its first annual 25% OFF SALE!

The sale begins February 1st and runs until February 29th. During the sale new items will continue to be listed, as well as some items getting price adjustments. If you browse just once and don't check back you will be missing all of the new additions.

Sorry, no layaway or time payments on sale items. But we will be happy to hold items until the end of the month. Contact us for details.

Thank you for looking.

www.NSNart.com

121191.jpg.cccfab8bb923b6b0c7149a923e619951.jpg

Steven Russell Black has committed to doing a new drawing everyday for the remainder of the year. His first one was SOLD within a few minutes of me posting it, but I still wanted to share what some of his fans had to say about it. Of particular note is the 4th comment down. I recognize that name from somewhere hm

I won't bump this thread everyday with his new drawings. Please visit my CONTACT PAGE and you can get updates via your favorite social network.

122314.jpg.00afd4425fc058d7b38aec1672442170.jpg

Thought is was going to be a relaxing 3 day weekend until this stack of 100+ pages arrived in the mail.

Stand by for art updates all weekend.

So how long can it take to scan 100 pages :baiting:

:popcorn:

It CAN take weeks and weeks. But I'll have it done in days :wishluck:

Getting them posted slowly.

Have listed some GRIMM FAIRY TALES

122502.jpg.01483b2d286e6fd49807bac632d1d449.jpg

Hello Art fans,

NSNart is entering it’s fourth and final week of the 25% OFF SALE. As of this writing, there are 576 pieces listed on the NEW ITEMS page ( http://www.nsnart.com/NewItems.asp ). New pieces are going up daily, so if you haven’t been back since my last announcement you have plenty to see. I just received 100+ pages I am trying to get listed before the end of the month! And remember, even items that are “NEW” or “Fresh To Market” are still included in the 25% OFF SALE (Discounts are not reflected on the NEW page, however. You must click an item to see the discounted price.)

And be sure to visit the ARTISTS PAGE ( http://www.nsnart.com/Artists.asp ). NSNart prides itself in bringing you some of the best art from artists you have never heard of, but we also carry a wide variety of art from the ladies and gentlemen you already have an affinity for.

Thank you for visiting,

Mike DeLeRee

www.NSNart.com

Hello art fans,

The NSNart first annual 25% OFF sale has been extended one day! !

Because you demanded it, I was able to call in a few favors and get February extended one day. I won't be able to do this every year, so please take advantage of it while you can. On March first we'll all look back and remember "the good old days" when art was so much cheaper(25% cheaper by my calculations). Do you want to be one of the collectors bragging about your savvyness of picking up art on the cheap WAY BACK in the day(of February)? Or will you be one of the ones full of envyness?

There are over 700 pages listed (Yes, I know other dealers have art updates greater than that, but we're working on it) priced as low as $11.25 during the sale. We have artists for EVERY collector's likes and prices for EVERY budget.

25% OFF Sale ends February 29th!

Thank you for looking,

Mike DeLeRee

www.NSNart.com

Well, I'm calling the first annual 25% OFF sale a success :whee:

Thanks to everyone that placed an order.

Beginning March 1st NSNart, in conjunction with ComicArtFans, is now offering 5% OFF ANY purchase, EVERY day for PREMIUM CAF GALLERY MEMBERS :foryou:

(spread the word :gossip: )

nsn_ani.gif