• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NSNart Updates

79 posts in this topic

Hello Art Fans,

New this week on NSNart is work by:

Steven Russell Black

Christopher Herndon

Pasquale Qualano

Terry Austin

Bret Blevins

Greg Capullo

John Cellardo

Tony DeZuniga

AAryn Fuller

Kanah Fuller

Jose Garcia-Lopez

Keith Giffen

Phil Hester

Erik Larsen

Gary Martin

Devon Massey

Bruce McCorkindale

Mike Mignola

Mark Pennington

George Perez

Ryan Sook

On such titles as:

Blunderbus Wanderlust; Being on account of the temporal travels of Colonel Victor Von Vector and the eras of his ways

Cavewoman

Claw The Unconquered

Doom Patrol

Fathom

Heart Throbs

Nameless

Return of Donna Troy

Spawn

Superman Adventures

Wizards Of The Coast

X-Force

Thanks for looking

124817.jpg.1527f242937918c33cfd2a0ea9866d1f.jpg

Hello Art Fans,

Before I get to this weeks art update I’d like to relay a little story. I was speaking with a fellow collector this past week regarding him making a possible purchase from NSNart. I said, “Don’t forget, since you’re a PREMIUM CAF Member you get 5% OFF automatically.” To which he responded, “Huh?” Since this info did not reach him, a List member and active collector, I thought I should bring it to the attention of those reading this again.

5% OFF EVERY PURCHASE, EVERY DAY for PREMIUM COMIC ART FANS MEMBERS. A few collectors have already taken advantage of this, but I don’t want it to be a secret. This offer is open to ALL PREMIUM MEMBERS and I want everyone to take advantage of this. Non-premium members are also encouraged to take advantage of this, just become a PREMIUM MEMBER .

This week new art added from:

Steven Russell Black

Mike Parobeck

Rick Burchett

Steve Leialoha

P. Craig Russell

Win Mortimer

Daniel Govar

Roger Robinson

Georges Jeanty

Karl Story

Alex Saviuk

Dennis Jensen

Romeo Tanghal

Bob Layton

Val Semeiks

Denis Rodier

Bob Smith

Rich Buckler

Giordano

John Heebink

Mike Lopez

Leonard Kirk

Anthony Carpenter

Vince Colletta

Gene Day

Keith Pollard

Bret Blevins

Doing art on:

Batman Adventures

Binky’s Buddies (Binky’s Girl Peggy)

Black Canary

DC Comics Presents

DC Super Stars

DEMON (Featuring Phantom Stranger)

Detective Comics

Elvira

Fables

Secret Hearts

Thor

and many pin-ups and commissions.

Thanks for looking,

Mike

www.NSNart.com

Hello Art Fans,

This week at NSNart we have plenty of new art and some art with (you heard it here first) LOWERED prices. So head on over to see new listings from:

Steven Russell Black

Kevin Townson

Antonio Brandao

Rurik Tyler

Joe Rubinstein

Eric Coile

Ruben Martinez

Mitch Breitweiser

Vince Colletta

Art Saaf

Jay Scott Pike

Don Flowers

Adam Hughes

John Nyberg

Everette Hartsoe

Bill Ward

From these titles:

CAGE

CRACKED

DRAX THE DESTROYER

FALLING IN LOVE (4 consecutive pages)

GEE WHIZ

HEART THROBS

NEXUS

plus plenty of pin-ups and commissions to satify ALL interests (c:

New Items - http://www.nsnart.com/NewItems.asp

Enjoy,

Mike DeLeRee

www.NSNart.com

125352.jpg.72335d993ab0eefa751d45a2927fd1c4.jpg

Hello Art Fans,

A slow week of art updates as NSNart prepares to take the show on the road at the PHOENIX COMIC CON. Any purchases can now be picked up in person at the show to save shipping costs. And premium CAF member discounts still apply.

New art this week includes:

Steven Russell Black continuing his DRAWING A DAY project and an amazing DEAD MAN piece.

Mike Dubisch, newly working with NSNart, has sent over several STAR WARS and CARRION FIELDS RPG pieces

A Nice CAPTAIN AMERICA from Kieron Dwyer

Full color DOCTOR FATE by Eddy Newell

a nice DOCTOR STRANGE Animated Series piece from Ruben Martinez

And a couple of commission pieces from Robbi Rodriguez and Paris Cullins

Enjoy,

Mike DeLeRee

www.NSNart.com

125643.jpg.c80b4934b4fece2f43c54d3cc88a682b.jpg

I patiently wait for the day you sell me Y: The Last Man OA. :whistle:

If you're referring to the cover from the NotSoNice collection, if and when that goes anywhere the line has already begun forming a few years ago. :sorry:

If you're referring to the page on the WEBSITE, see picture below (it's the most recent picture of me I could find) :devil:

125778.jpg.eaa4415ae6b65e29ec409b512b04d3ef.jpg

Hello Art Fans,

I'm back from the Phoenix Comic con and getting back into the routine of posting more fantastic art for the discerning collector.

New this week is:

As always, new pieces from Steven Russell Blacks "DRAWING A DAY" project.

Several pieces from the "100 SOULS" project that are new to the site. These pieces are what's left from a gallery exhibit held earlier this year. This project will soon be collected in to a limited edition book. KICKSTARTER program coming soon!

Pages from the IMAGE comic's GLORY relaunch by Ross Campbell. This IS NOT the cheesecake comic of the 90s you may be familiar with!

and finally, not 'new', but Nick Runge has adjusted the prices on several of his incredible covers!

Thanks for looking, and remember, PREMIUM COMICARTFANS members get a discount on EVERY purchase.

New Items can be seen here - http://www.nsnart.com/NewItems.asp

Mike DeLeRee

www.NSNart.com

126810.jpg.a76579e08ca2523ae5ded328b6af1e89.jpg

Hello Art Fans,

New pieces added to NSNart this week include:

- As always, several new pieces from Steven Russell Black's "DRAWING A DAY" series. For those that haven't been following these daily pieces, you are really missing out. Steven calls them his daily sketches, everyone else calls them fully rendered, beautiful drawings. And for those that like to participate in KICKSTARTER projects, NSNart will begin running one in a couple of weeks to partially fund Steven's first art book.

- New pages from the IMAGE comics "GLORY" re-launch by Ross Campbell. I uploaded pages from issues 23(the first issue of the re-launch) through issue 27. If you remember the cheesecake GLORY series from the 90s and haven't checked out the re-launch because of that let me say, "This IS NOT the GLORY series from the 90s." The title and numbering are the same, and that is all. Joe Keating and Ross Campbell have taken this title and made it completely their own.

- A new cover from Nick Runge for IDW's KISS series. If you're a fan of the band, this cover IS IT. It features all four of the original members in the photo-realistic style Nick is known for. Nick also reduced the prices on his painted ANGEL covers and his AVENGERS painting(I told him he was crazy for doing that!).

- A nice Mary Jane pin-up from Kevin Townson. This cure redhead s made even cuter under Kevin's skilled hands.

- A splash page from WALKING DEAD. These pages keep getting hotter and harder to find.

NEW ITEMS

Until next week, thanks for looking.

Enjoy,

Mike

www.NSNart.com

127162.jpg.d614265bb7159440e328349db66a8ee8.jpg

Hello art fans,

Christopher Herndon asked me to help get the word out that he has a break in his schedule and would like to take on some commissions.

Anyone that has seen one of Chris’ commissions knows that he ALWAYS puts in the extra effort to make an amazing piece for his customers. Since Chris will be starting back up with his regular art gig, these will all be done in a very timely manner.

Fully inked commissions are only $150. And if you are unfamiliar, a quick search on ComicArtFans will reveal what this talented guy can do for you.

Send an email to “ contact@nsnart.com “ and Chris will be more than happy to get started on your project.

For those that like supporting KICKSTARTER projects, I just started one.

ABOUT THE PROJECT:

"Eyes are the window to the soul. This group of work is about presenting 100 of them. 100 drawings capturing the essence of 100 souls." - Steven Russell Black

Steven Russell Black, Hart Rieckhof and NSNart have collaborated to bring you the first volume of the BLACK MARKET series. 100 SOULS will be a 6" x 7" hard cover book collecting all 100 drawings of the SOULS. It will also include 9 ASCENDED SOUL paintings done just for this book. There will also be notes/comments about each SOUL from Steven.

KICKSTARTER LINK. Come for the video, stay for the rewards. :whee:

Thanks for your support!

127570.jpg.1eb0ec4e53189ff54f3d9ff25eebca4e.jpg

That's called projection, that is.

I am narrowing my focus, not expanding into new manifestations. And selling comics, not buying them. I actually canceled my pull list last month after 25 continuous years over 2 states.