• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wonder Woman casting

193 posts in this topic

:grin: one of many,

http://truthdive.com/2012/01/23/Gina-Carano-tipped-to-be-new-Wonder-Woman.html

“If they could do a superhero movie in a more realistic fashion where you could actually believe in it, I would be up for that. It could still be playful, but that’s what I’m representing – the fighting would be real. More than anything, I would want Wonder Woman to be believable, you know?”

I will have to see her with less clothes in order to register an accurate opinion.

In the name of RESEARCH:

Big pic...so into the spoiler tags it goes

gina-carano-espn-4e3ac.jpg

I will have to see her with less clothes in order to register an accurate opinion.

In the name of RESEARCH:

Hmmmm... Good stuff. She's ripped, maybe a little much down south. A wadded-up pair of socks strategically placed in her shorts, and we'd have to change the movie to Wonder Man.

But, I also know those body-builder girls bulk up for events - and trim down to a halfway normal physique afterwards. So I'm ok with that.

In the name of RESEARCH:

Hmmmm... Good stuff. She's ripped, maybe a little much down south. A wadded-up pair of socks strategically placed in her shorts, and we'd have to change the movie to Wonder Man.

lol

I thought the same thing.

Would it be so hard to actually cast an actress instead of a roid freak fighter?

This is a Roid Freak Fighter

mma_a_cyborg12_576.jpg

This IS NOT!!

gina-carano.jpg

Quick Recap:

gina-carano-cyborg-aa96a.jpg

BEAST!!! :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: BEAUTY!!

Would it be so hard to actually cast an actress instead of a roid freak fighter?

This is a Roid Freak Fighter

mma_a_cyborg12_576.jpg

This IS NOT!!

gina-carano.jpg

Quick Recap:

gina-carano-cyborg-aa96a.jpg

BEAST!!! :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: BEAUTY!!

+1 Gina Carano would be AWESOME as Wonder Woman (lookswise)... I just hope she can act too :D

I would want an actress that doesnt need her lines to be dubbed.

If you can hear what she's saying you're doing it wrong.

Casting an actress for an action role is tougher then it seems.

I will judge her after I watch her in Haywire.

I walked out of Haywire. Her acting was decent but the show in general or writing just wasn't there in my opinion.