• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wonder Woman casting

193 posts in this topic

Here are some of my Wonder Woman ideas:

Katie McGrath

Michelle Monaghan

Olivia Wilde

Amber Heard

Kat Dennings

Madeline Zima

Antje Traue

Jena Malone

Eva Green

Adrianne Curry

Adriana Lima

Amanda Seyfried

Greta Gerwig

Alyson Hannigan

Minka Kelly

Jessica Pare

Rooney Mara

Christina Hendricks

I you think that a 5'8" woman can't be made to look 6' tall, even without CGI, then you don't know jack-all about movie making.

I agree

I know with Hollywood male actors it happens all the time.

Arnold Schwarzenegger is really 5'10"

Stallone is really 5'9"

Tom Cruise is really 5'7"

and this was before CGI ,so making a 5'8" woman to look 6' tall is possible.

I've briefly met both Schwarzenegger and Cruise. Arnold is probably about 6' - 6'1" - a couple or so inches shorter than me ( although that was 20 years ago so maybe he shrunk). All I could tell about Cruise is that he looked shorter than I expected, even knowing he wasn't much tall in advance.

I you think that a 5'8" woman can't be made to look 6' tall, even without CGI, then you don't know jack-all about movie making.

I agree

I know with Hollywood male actors it happens all the time.

Arnold Schwarzenegger is really 5'10"

Stallone is really 5'9"

Tom Cruise is really 5'7"

and this was before CGI ,so making a 5'8" woman to look 6' tall is possible.

I've briefly met both Schwarzenegger and Cruise. Arnold is probably about 6' - 6'1" - a couple or so inches shorter than me ( although that was 20 years ago so maybe he shrunk). All I could tell about Cruise is that he looked shorter than I expected, even knowing he wasn't much tall in advance.

Arnold is about 6' 1", he's clearly 3-4 inches taller than Stallone every time they've been photographed. Cruise has been known to be 5' 7" and short since Risky Business, not sure why people in the thread were thinking he's tall, he's been noticably shorter than all of his wives (Mimi Rogers, Nicole Kidman, Katie Holmes) who are all within an inch of 5' 9". I'm also not getting the point about making people tall via CGI--it's too expensive when you can just hire a tall actor/actress. Who's seen it done anywhere aside from when it's done for fantasy reasons, such as in Lord of the Rings to make the hobbits look small? (shrug)

Here are some of my Wonder Woman ideas:

Katie McGrath

Michelle Monaghan

Olivia Wilde

Amber Heard

Kat Dennings

Madeline Zima

Antje Traue

Jena Malone

Eva Green

Adrianne Curry

Adriana Lima

Amanda Seyfried

Greta Gerwig

Alyson Hannigan

Minka Kelly

Jessica Pare

Rooney Mara

Christina Hendricks

Lyndsy Fonseca

If you watch Nikita Lyndsy kicks serious a-s-s and has my vote for WW.

lyndsy2.jpg

i am considering adding Miss Gina to my sig line...thoughts?

gina.jpg

I am in love. :luhv:

Eyes off my woman. :sumo:

i am considering adding Miss Gina to my sig line...thoughts?

gina.jpg

I am in love. :luhv:

Eyes off my woman. :sumo:

:roflmao:

:sumo:

As much as it pains me to do so I had to adblock that image on my work computer.

I was afraid someone would walk up behind me while it was scrolling across the screen and think I was was kind of pervert or something. :eek:

As much as it pains me to do so I had to adblock that image on my work computer.

I was afraid someone would walk up behind me while it was scrolling across the screen and think I was was kind of pervert or something. :eek:

You mean you're not? (shrug)

lol

:foryou:

lol

meh

lol

meh

:jokealert:

Oh,I just like to tease everyone on the boards :foryou: