• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Any good cons in New York City?

6 posts in this topic

Hi guys. I have never been to or anywhere near New York. It is not likely that my wife and I will be making any trip there soon. However, I would certainly be interested in going solo if there were any good three-day comic cons in New York city. BIG ones, not little cons. Please let me know if there are any worthwhile cons over there that would make it worth my while traveling all the way across the country. Thanks-----Sid

How does the onsite grading work? Is it the same fee and or do they have like a "screening" process for a fee (ie. out of 10 books, 7 grade 9.6 or higher so you can elect to slab only those)? Thanks!

Big Apple's Year ender is the National in NYC where, as stated, i've heard that CGC will be doing on site.

It's a good show, i was there last year for two full days. Although, I have to say, more than one day at a con just burns me out on comics.