• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dice's Dupes, Dandies, and Drek...

245 posts in this topic

I have a few stacks of raw books that I need to move over the next day or two.

You'll see Undergrounds, Playboys, Corbens, DVDs and a hefty stack of Dave Stevens books. Marvel, DC, mags and catalogs.

I'm sure there will be a lot of other things as well. Just kick back and see if anything tickles your fancy.

I will not deal with anyone on the probation list, so please don't bother.

The first :takeit: in the thread wins the book, but feel free to send a PM offer. The :takeit: in the thread trumps any PM negotiations.

Shipping will be through boxed Priority Mail. If you want I can ship it first class and save you a few bucks. I can't ship anything via media mail.

I can ship with a flat rate box if you want to buy a bunch and save even more money on shipping.

I will ship internationally, but note that the shipping is probably going to start in the area of $25.

Thanks for taking time to look through my sales thread. :foryou:

Playboy January/Feb 2012

Lindsay (Trailer Trash) Lohan nekkidness.

Probably the first time they ever did a double issue like this. It's going for $15+ on eBay.

A little scuff on the top left. Does not affect Lindsay's nekkidness.

$10 SOLD!

121009.jpg.67a99d548cd06e2d5e6b7f6f7fa4c081.jpg