• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A few thousand cheap trade paperbacks...

100 posts in this topic

Here's Lighthouse's Ebay link for those too tired to go back to the first page:

He has the link in his sig line. gossip.gif

Well I was planning on putting it in greggy's sig line... but that seemed rude... confused-smiley-013.gif

Well I was planning on putting it in greggy's sig line... but that seemed rude... confused-smiley-013.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

27_laughing.gif Well if would have been if it was anyone else but Greggy. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Lighthouse, after reading about some of your recent hires at the shop ( laugh.gif)( laugh.gif) I just had to help support the cause and keep them employed. I just purchased your Wrightson Swamp Thing trade. Just paid through PayPal. ----Sid

Lighthouse, after reading about some of your recent hires at the shop ( laugh.gif)( laugh.gif) I just had to help support the cause and keep them employed. I just purchased your Wrightson Swamp Thing trade. Just paid through PayPal. ----Sid

What shop? I don't own a shop...

No shop. Not a shop. Don't know shop. Don't know from shop. Not Dupcak...

Oops... foreheadslap.gif

You want me to take that Swamp Thing trade to the Eugene show next weekend and have the CGG boys sign it for you? 893scratchchin-thumb.giftongue.gifstooges.gif

You want me to take that Swamp Thing trade to the Eugene show next weekend and have the CGG boys sign it for you? 893scratchchin-thumb.giftongue.gifstooges.gif

Uhhh.... no. Unless Wrightson is there, you can just ship as is. Well, you COULD have one of the girls sign it with a kiss tongue.gif ----------Sid

A brief update for MajorKhaos... and anyone else who can't get enough of DC's Archives...

I just finished adding over 100 different Archives to my eBay store, all at 30% off with free domestic shipping. Pretty much every Archive ever made... thumbsup2.gif

TPB King's eBay store

Hopefully this weekend I will have time to start adding more of the other Marvel stuff... and small press stuff should be coming soon after that.

Enjoy, and thanks for the business

'House

The TPB King

A brief update for MajorKhaos... and anyone else who can't get enough of DC's Archives...

I just finished adding over 100 different Archives to my eBay store, all at 30% off with free domestic shipping. Pretty much every Archive ever made... thumbsup2.gif

TPB King's eBay store

Hopefully this weekend I will have time to start adding more of the other Marvel stuff... and small press stuff should be coming soon after that.

'House

The TPB King

Where's my feedback for immediate payment? crazy.gif

Done... tongue.gifinsane.gif

Sweet....I can do the PAYPAL chargeback with no fear of a retiliatory neg! insane.gifangel.gif

So.... now that you're selling so many trades on Ebay can I get the ones I bought from you off here?

23_31_4.gif

It's been so long on some of them that I forgot what I bought and accidentally bought them at an event a short time ago. foreheadslap.gif

TPB King's eBay store

'House

The TPB King

Ditto. grin.gif

TPB King's eBay store

'House

The TPB King

Ditto. grin.gif

sumo.gif