• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A few thousand cheap trade paperbacks...

100 posts in this topic

Oh [!@#%^&^]. 893frustrated.gifinsane.gif

(Btw, did you say ARCHIVES?!?!?!?) flowerred.gif

Any particular Archives you wanted to see there, buddy? sumo.gif

LOSH! 893applaud-thumb.gif

You got any Cerebus phone books?? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Yep on both counts! smile.gifsumo.gif

893frustrated.gif

Just say "no" when I ask you questions like that! Have you no heart?!?!

Go to bed....[!@#%^&^]!

893frustrated.gif

I'm just trying to figure out how excited I am about seeing Malik Hairston for a year... I mean, he might stay two... but why?

893frustrated.gif

I'm just trying to figure out how excited I am about seeing Malik Hairston for a year... I mean, he might stay two... but why?

Yes... enjoy him while you can... and be sure to drop us a line during the NCAA investigation season and let us know how you're doing! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Yes... enjoy him while you can... and be sure to drop us a line during the NCAA investigation season and let us know how you're doing! 893applaud-thumb.gif

The sad thing is I know you're probably right... foreheadslap.gif

But "short shorts" has spoken and I must retire for the evening.

I will see about your requests tomorrow. thumbsup2.gif

Too funny. I think the fact that I've had 8 Guiness may have had something to do with my buying the Gerber and USM TPBs. Better than bidding stupid money on books and waking up the next day and hoping somebody snipes you insane.gif

Too funny. I think the fact that I've had 8 Guiness may have had something to do with my buying the Gerber and USM TPBs. Better than bidding stupid money on books and waking up the next day and hoping somebody snipes you insane.gif

Not necessarily. I've only had a glass of wine or two and I bought the Gerber Vols. 3 and 4 and about a dozen other TPBs. Those prices really ARE as cheap as they look, even when you're not smashed. And free domestic shipping and no sales tax? Woo hoo!!!! cloud9.gif

[!@#%^&^]. Here I am directing my energies and resources to my back issue collection and you drop this in my lap. 893frustrated.gif

Oh well. Time to fill little hobbes' request for more Spider-Man.

Hey 'House,

Could you please bump up the Marvel Masterworks HC's of the X-Men to your "to be listed soon" if you have them available. I have the first couple (#1-10 & #11-21) but are looking for the later ones. I appreciate it,

Drew

I just bought a few from you. smile.gif

Just a suggestion, but you might want to put "Free Shipping" in the title as I think it will attract a lot more bids for you.

I spent quite a while wrestling with a way to make that happen and just couldn't do it. Many of the trades really need their subtitles in order to sell well. I just finished listing the Daredevil trades, and Mack's "Parts of a Hole" storyline is just not going to sell as "Daredevil Vol 2". The thirteen characters for "Free Shipping" are just too much.

A couple people have asked why I devote nine characters to the "TPB King" in every item listing. It accomplishes two things for me. It helps to establish the brand identity. And it is an easy way for me to have both "TP" and "TPB" in the item listing to catch people searching for either term. Listing "Kingdom Come TPB TP" would just look dumb. "Kingdom Come TP - TPB King!" still hits both search terms and reinforces the brand identity at the same time. I admit it still looks a little silly, but three days after launch my search counts directing people to the store are evenly split between "TP" and "TPB"...

Even though store items don't appear in the main searches, do a search for "preacher tp" and you'll see why I list it the way I do... sumo.gif

Thanks for the business. Look for them with your 2006 Overstreet... stooges.gif

'House