• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A few thousand cheap trade paperbacks...

100 posts in this topic

I guess I can't order any! sorry.gif

For the time being, all the listings show "US-only", but I will be happy to ship any of these internationally for forum members. Shipping rates for Canada are $5 per $50 spent (so add $5 if your total was $40, add $10 if your total was $70, etc....). Shipping rates for the the rest of the world are $7 per $50 spent. Orders of Archives will have a lower shipping charge, orders of Essentials will have a higher charge. But almost everything else is at that rate.

Dork...

For the time being, all the listings show "US-only", but I will be happy to ship any of these internationally for forum members. Shipping rates for Canada are $5 per $50 spent (so add $5 if your total was $40, add $10 if your total was $70, etc....). Shipping rates for the the rest of the world are $7 per $50 spent. Orders of Archives will have a lower shipping charge, orders of Essentials will have a higher charge. But almost everything else is at that rate.

Dork...

Shipping profiteer! 893censored-thumb.gif

Dork...

I charge $5 for Global Priority Mail and I am a SHIPPING PROFITEER?????????

Explain that one to me again please? mad.gif

Dork...

Where did it say Global Priority? mad.gif

Dork...

The part where I said Archives were cheaper and Essentials were more expensive was a dead giveaway that I planned to shove them in a small envelope... mad.gif

And unlike my poorly-fed pack mule, GPM envelopes are smooth and efficient. Even Chromium will vouch for my ability to make the most of them. cloud9.gif

Dork...

The part where I said Archives were cheaper and Essentials were more expensive was a dead giveaway that I planned to shove them in a small envelope... mad.gif

And unlike my poorly-fed pack mule, GPM envelopes are smooth and efficient. Even Chromium will vouch for my ability to make the most of them. cloud9.gif

So...to ensure that you lose $$ on shipping, I should make a series of sub-$50 purchases? confused.gif

So...to ensure that you lose $$ on shipping, I should make a series of sub-$50 purchases? confused.gif

I don't lose any more on those than on the domestics...

If you order $20 of stuff you pay $5 for shipping. Order $40 and you still pay $5. Order $60 and you pay $10 (unless some of that was an Archive). Order $80 and you still pay $10...

got it? Or do I need to get Bug to draw you a picture? tongue.gif

I don't lose any more on those than on the domestics...

If you order $20 of stuff you pay $5 for shipping. Order $40 and you still pay $5. Order $60 and you pay $10 (unless some of that was an Archive). Order $80 and you still pay $10...

got it? Or do I need to get Bug to draw you a picture? tongue.gif

sorry.gif

Show me the money TPB King....

Just finished adding the Essentials... there are a few more I will add later when I get my next shipment (like the first volume of FF)... but there are 35 to choose from now... smile.gif

I will try to get some Archives listed soon...

Wooo Hoooo - Just sent some $$$ your way !

Any chance you have more Superman TPB's than just Red Son ? Or should I just keep checking back?

There's lots and lots of them... I am adding 50-75 items a day... more if my health permits (still doped up on pain meds_...

I'll give little updates here on what has been added, but you are welcome to keep checking back.

'House