• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Lady in White Journal

161 posts in this topic

And now it's time to say good by to (most of) my Ladies in White.

It was fun hunting them down, but now that I've captured them all, I've decided to let them back into the wild.

I'm holding onto two, My Adams SS HOS88 which to me started the whole "gothic horror cover" revival in the 70s, and my favorite cover of the whole lot, Nick Cardy's Dark Mansion of Forbidden Love #4, all the rest are going on the sales floor to fund my next theme...

Thanks for all the feedback over the last year and a half as I worked on this collection, it was great fun, and I appreciated all the sales "heads ups" and "hey have you considered this book" PMs and posts.

It made for a nice way to meet some of you (online) and to carve out a niche in this hobby. Just like paratrooper will always be the guy who had that crazy paratrooper collection, I hope I'll be remembered for the Lady in White collection...

thanks all! (and prepare for my next journal thread!)