• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ArsenalHerds Mega Selling Thread

9 posts in this topic

right i have aquired some big collections that i will offer on here for cheap, i will keep going aslong as i have a good feedback from buyers, will be putting on a few to start with, then adding alot more after the weekend when all finally sorted, this is going to be from early 80's to last week what is coming up, so if you have any requests please give me a shout.

This is my 1st real go at selling on here so if anything wrong please give me a shout so it can be rectified

First gets it and trumps PMs. No probation or HOS members please.

Please remember i am from England, so shipping will maybe abit more than usual for you across the pond

Shipping will be actual cost as will never rip anyone off when its so expensive anyway, will send all by recorded delivery!!

Payments will be Paypal(preferred) and i will send invoices when i have finished the sales, unless you want something straight away then please say!!

If you want more pictures of a certain comic i have no problems with that either

good luck people and thanks for looking