• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thief of Thieves

2,194 posts in this topic

What part of Ohio are you in, I will check around Wednesday in my area to see if any of my LCS have some HG copies.

unfortunately Dayton

lol, yeah can't help you there since we are in the same exact area. No luck at Mavericks, Bell Book or Schumers. I know a newer store opened up out in Centerville that focuses more on MTG cards than comics but they may have some copies. It is in the shopping center Schumers used to be in on 48. Also I don't ever make it up to Fairborn anymore so maybe Bookery has some copies also.

Everywhere I went to had them with smudges and spine issues. What the hell, quality control on new books has been horrible lately. A bunch of the new DC 52s had problems a few months in a row and now this from Image.

Yeah so i got all 15 of my copys in today all the same issue the smudge on the back cover. Yeah this sucks.

thiefofthievesback.jpg

By tjanse at 2012-02-14

cover not bad just mad about that back smudge well i know im not the only one

thiefofthievsfront.jpg

By tjanse at 2012-02-14

Here is the pic

Never took my copies out of the bag till now. I see them now.

Yeah i would of never taken mine out until i read the post and several guys complained and noticed the smudge. so once i did heart broke all the same thing. Even the comicspro variant of issue 1 has the same smudge on the back.

Yeah i would of never taken mine out until i read the post and several guys complained and noticed the smudge. so once i did heart broke all the same thing. Even the comicspro variant of issue 1 has the same smudge on the back.

So isn't this a printing issue and not overly scrutinized by the CGC?

So isn't this a printing issue and not overly scrutinized by the CGC?

I think since everyone has the same issue should be ok and not get dinged. But what do i know i think send mine off next week.

So i posted the thief of thieves from this post in the PGM area go check it out and give me your ideas on grade its looking good so far but id like some more feedback before i send off tomorrow i will do modern fast track on this one and maybe a few more and see what i get back. So thanks in advance guys.

So i posted the thief of thieves from this post in the PGM area go check it out and give me your ideas on grade its looking good so far but id like some more feedback before i send off tomorrow i will do standard or fast track on this one and maybe a few more and see what i get back. So thanks in advance guys.

I'm not the best grader but wish you luck!

I've 8-9 copies headed my way and plan to send a couple of the best looking ones in along with some other books.

Ok rolling the dice either way i will get back 5 books sending off today now the waite begins modern fast track if doesnt come back what i want it will be a firesale :wishluck: for 9.8 atleast one please im not to greedy