• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Eerie Publications in high grade
3 3

226 posts in this topic

On 12/8/2021 at 5:39 PM, Gregd said:

The colors and style on these issues are fantastic. Is eBay the only source for buying issues online? Do these pop up on the boards from time to time? Maybe they have and I have missed the threads. 

Yes they pop up here from time to time. Board member Bounty Coder has been the main supplier of these for years. The Eerie Pub mags are among the hardest to find in high grade IMO as these mags were never really collected for classic covers or great stories. They were read and tossed aside back in the day. Collectors now realize that some of these covers are just so “over the top” in gore that they have become very sought after. Finding ones in HG has become more and more difficult but they are out there.

One of my personal favorites:

Witches Tales Vol 3 # 5.JPG

On 12/8/2021 at 9:23 PM, Gregd said:

Thanks! I’ll begin my research on these mags (thumbsu

You may already know this but a lot of the titles do not begin with Vol. 1 #1. They skip and become confusing at times…

On 12/8/2021 at 8:14 PM, Jayman said:

Yes they pop up here from time to time. Board member Bounty Coder has been the main supplier of these for years. The Eerie Pub mags are among the hardest to find in high grade IMO as these mags were never really collected for classic covers or great stories. They were read and tossed aside back in the day. Collectors now realize that some of these covers are just so “over the top” in gore that they have become very sought after. Finding ones in HG has become more and more difficult but they are out there.

One of my personal favorites:

Witches Tales Vol 3 # 5.JPG

I feel like you keep posting this book just to taunt me.  

Happy_fun_ball.jpg.aa2ae7e4b520af2a89daa08e1c2f46f6.jpg

On 12/8/2021 at 9:27 PM, Jayman said:

You may already know this but a lot of the titles do not begin with Vol. 1 #1. They skip and become confusing at times…

I actually went to MyComicShop to figure out the numbering, census, and to see the covers. Very confusing indeed!