• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Deadicated to the Guys of General A BIG THANK YOU FROM THE KING

228 posts in this topic

I have never laughed so hard than I have in the last couple of days on this fourm. I would thank each and every one of the responders to the now defunked " An Open letter to the RAT". There is more energy and humor that 1000 of those Kevin Smith wanna be shows.

The issues brought up were good ones to, the investor vs collector, the good, and the bad and the ugly of our comic book collecting world.

One thing we have in common is our love for comic books, original art, and of course the great reprints that are coming on the market, such as the silver streak archives, Flash Gordon etc 2012 is the most exciting collector year in over 50.

In reality each and every one of you is the "king of comics", each in your own world that you so gratefully share on this fourm.

THANK YOU,

Mitchell Mehdy

Collector's society member

I have never laughed so hard than I have in the last couple of days on this fourm. I would thank each and every one of the responders to the now defunked " An Open letter to the RAT". There is more energy and humor that 1000 of those Kevin Smith wanna be shows.

The issueS brought up were good ones to, the investor vs collector, the good, and the bad and the ugly of our comic book collecting world.

One thing we have in common is love to comic books, original art, and of course the great reprints that are coming on the market, such as the silver streak archive, Flash Gordon etc 2012 is the most exciting collector year in over 50.

In reality each and every one of you is the "king of comics" each in your own world that you so gratefully share on this fourm.

THANK YOU,

Mitchell Mehdy

Collector's society member

Bravo sir, I salute you. Long live the KING. :applause:

Am I still the forum hippy?
You've been elevated from dirtbag hippy, somewhat respected dirtbag hippy. When you coming to Eugene?

Am I still the forum hippy?
You've been elevated from dirtbag hippy, somewhat respected dirtbag hippy. When you coming to Eugene?

It's a secret....but I'll let you know when I do.

:insane:

:facepalm:

Is CaptainofIndustry the same person as Cal? Or is this someone elses alias who just happen to dust off the username after 4 months to brown nose the out of Mitch?

You are new, aren't you?

However, to answer your question; yes, COI and Cal are most definitely the same person.

Is CaptainofIndustry the same person as Cal? Or is this someone elses alias who just happen to dust off the username after 4 months to brown nose the out of Mitch?

Yes.

:whistle:

You are new, aren't you?

However, to answer your question; yes, COI and Cal are most definitely the same person.

lol

You're quite lippy for a noob. Back in 2002, we had to earn the right to ask such retarded questions.

COI who can't wait for the Plan to come to fruition.

You are new, aren't you?

Yup. (thumbs u

You're quite lippy for a noob. Back in 2002, we had to earn the right to ask such retarded questions.

COI who can't wait for the Plan to come to fruition.

:signfunny:

And, I too, like Mitch's message here - he took all of the Forum's sheet pretty darn well..... (thumbs u Of course he probably is a bit crazy, but aren't we all?? :grin: