• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Deadicated to the Guys of General A BIG THANK YOU FROM THE KING

228 posts in this topic

Thanks you for your comments, this is the best of the best when it comes to collecting comics, I would like to add I have learned more being on the boards than I have in a long time. Guys, check out the "billy wirght collection, it is a true pedigree collection on Ha.com, even if you dont buy, just think what it was to buy that collection from the corner drug store....and he hit 45 out of the 100 comic books.

You're quite lippy for a noob. Back in 2002, we had to earn the right to ask such retarded questions.

COI who can't wait for the Plan to come to fruition.

:signfunny:

And, I too, like Mitch's message here - he took all of the Forum's sheet pretty darn well..... (thumbs u Of course he probably is a bit crazy, but aren't we all?? :grin:

Posters like Mitch and Cal (me) contribute to this forum. First and foremost, they create controversy; but the fun, innocuous kind of controversy. Their more subtle contribution lies in way that a number of thin-skinned, uptight boardies are able to establish their identities by placing themselves in diametric opposition to them. To paraphrase the great Tony Montana, they need people like Cal (me) and Mitch; they need people like them to point their dirty, fargin' fingers and say "that's the crazy one, and look how sane and cool and smart I am in comparison; I belong". Be grateful that these guys exist so that you can feel better about yourselves.

I'd take interesting characters like Mitch and Cal (me) over 90% of you who take yourselves and this place wayyy too seriously, any day of the week. :grin:

Long live the KING. And long live the CAL (me).

You're quite lippy for a noob. Back in 2002, we had to earn the right to ask such retarded questions.

And, I too, like Mitch's message here - he took all of the Forum's sheet pretty darn well..... (thumbs u Of course he probably is a bit crazy, but aren't we all?? :grin:

Posters like Mitch and Cal (me) contribute to this forum. First and foremost, they create controversy; but the fun, innocuous kind of controversy. Their more subtle contribution lies in way that a number of thin-skinned, uptight boardies are able to establish their identities by placing themselves in diametric opposition to them. To paraphrase the great Tony Montana, they need people like Cal (me) and Mitch; they need people like them to point their dirty, fargin' fingers and say "that's the crazy one, and look how sane and cool and smart I am in comparison; I belong". Be grateful that these guys exist so that you can feel better about yourselves.

I'd take interesting characters like Mitch and Cal (me) over 90% of you who take yourselves and this place wayyy too seriously, any day of the week. :grin:

I've missed you, Andrew Jack, welcome back to the forum. :foryou:

:facepalm:

Is CaptainofIndustry the same person as Cal? Or is this someone elses alias who just happen to dust off the username after 4 months to brown nose the out of Mitch?

:popcorn:

And RMA...look at what this place has done to you.

Good work guys. Don't rest until every interesting person has been driven away.

Is CaptainofIndustry the same person as Cal? Or is this someone elses alias who just happen to dust off the username after 4 months to brown nose the out of Mitch?

RMA is cool and contributes to these boards you are correct. You not so much. So by any chance was Justin your illegitmate son?

Also yes I am fairly new as my join date shows, I also am not used to being around folks who are so off their rocker that they have to setup multiple alias on a board to talk about themselves in the 3rd person.

I guess I am lucky that growing up my parents loved me and I got along with the kids in the neighborhood and the kids at school. (shrug)

Allow me to be the too serious guy. But, Jeebus, you are certainly overstating things a little aren't you? People don't dislike MM because he's unique. To say otherwise, just demonstrates that you haven't been around and actually read the things he's posted. So please take your sanctimoniousness down the street.

I've missed you, Andrew Jack, welcome back to the forum. :foryou:

Thanks Sharon. :foryou:

Mitch's epic thread roped me back in, and now it's gone. Oh well. :(

wait i don't buy it..you are not using third person..shill..

RMA is cool and contributes to these boards you are correct. You not so much. So by any chance was Justin your illegitmate son?

COI is a great asset to the boards. Here, he's just colossally wrong.

Hey, they're just saving us from the big bad bullies that we are too stupid to realize are bullying us.

I don't know how I would have been able to enjoy the forums without their intervention. :cloud9:

If you say so, because since I have joined I have seen nothing but stupidity out of the alias/ usernames of this COI and CAL. I will take your word that at one time he may have been an asset of some sort.

I mean really it says a lot about this Cal character when I have had multiple long time board members reach out to me via PM telling me about some interesting details about him. Honestly I should be nicer to him now that I am aware of what is truly going on and is the driving force behind this online persona.

Hey, they're just saving us from the big bad bullies that we are too stupid to realize are bullying us.

I don't know how I would have been able to enjoy the forums without their intervention. :cloud9:

It's like when you go to school and the lunch police.. confiscate your lunch because your mom did not pack a veggie..and the replace your turkey sandwich, apple juice, and banana..with processed chicken nuggets, chocolate milk, and tater tots..

They think they are doing what is good for you because they know better but they replace the good wholesome stuff with carp...

If you say so, because since I have joined I have seen nothing but stupidity out of the alias/ usernames of this COI and CAL. I will take your word that at one time he may have been an asset of some sort.

I mean really it says a lot about this Cal character when I have had multiple long time board members reach out to me via PM telling me about some interesting details about him. Honestly I should be nicer to him now that I am aware of what is truly going on and is the driving force behind this online persona.

Well Cal has been around for a really long time..you know making friends..doing good deeds..wait

yeah..okay let's go with that he has been around for a really long time

a lot of folks know him he is always (as far as I know) Calamerica

psst $5 says you are on the list my friend

It's like when you go to school and the lunch police.. confiscate your lunch because your mom did not pack a veggie..and the replace your turkey sandwich, apple juice, and banana..with processed chicken nuggets, chocolate milk, and tater tots..

They think they are doing what is good for you because they know better but they replace the good wholesome stuff with carp...

That story just blew my mind. The kid should have been given some Brawndo to drink instead of that chocolate milk. Would have made more sense. :insane:

Allow me to be the too serious guy. But, Jeebus, you are certainly overstating things a little aren't you? People don't dislike MM because he's unique. To say otherwise, just demonstrates that you haven't been around and actually read the things he's posted. So please take yoursanctimoniousness self-amusement down the street.

I could certainly tone it down, just note the edit.

If we're gonna play serious, there's value even in the most ludicrous posts, it just depends on how you choose to engage them. At the very least, there's entertainment value, which is much easier to recognize if you're not taking things too seriously. Click on a Mitch or Cal thread, and you know what you're getting into. There is obviously value in it for people, because they keep coming back and engaging.

That story just blew my mind. The kid should have been given some Brawndo to drink instead of that chocolate milk. Would have made more sense. :insane:

Hey Brawndo is what preschool kids crave!..and plants

:roflmao: