• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Deadicated to the Guys of General A BIG THANK YOU FROM THE KING

228 posts in this topic

I just want to thank CGC for how easy it is to ignore a user. Now that I know what is up with Cal and COI they are both on my ignore user list. This helps to keep the boards worth reading. Sure I will miss some of the stupidity and train wrecks but that is the trade off.

This thread is like an episode of Three's Company, except funnier, and without the hot blonde.

Stop with the smoke and mirrors, Jack. There are no misunderstandings in this thread. Perhaps we can meet up at the Regal Beagle and discuss this further. Next you'll be telling us you only pretended to be gay so you could rent the apartment.

I just want to thank CGC for how easy it is to ignore a user. Now that I know what is up with Cal and COI they are both on my ignore user list. This helps to keep the boards worth reading. Sure I will miss some of the stupidity and train wrecks but that is the trade off.

This thread is like an episode of Three's Company, except funnier, and without the hot blonde.

Stop with the smoke and mirrors, Jack. There are no misunderstandings in this thread. Perhaps we can meet up at the Regal Beagle and discuss this further. Next you'll be telling us you only pretended to be gay so you could rent the apartment.

Hmm Watson is wearing a one piece leisure suit..and a jaunty scarf..

OMG..he's Mr Furley!!!

122306.jpg.a2ef1c05906290fafc634a279e112809.jpg

I mean really it says a lot about this Cal character when I have had multiple long time board members reach out to me via PM telling me about some interesting details about him. Honestly I should be nicer to him now that I am aware of what is truly going on and is the driving force behind this online persona.

Do tell. Please enlighten us as to what is really going on with Cal. :popcorn:

:facepalm:

Is CaptainofIndustry the same person as Cal? Or is this someone elses alias who just happen to dust off the username after 4 months to brown nose the out of Mitch?

:popcorn:

And RMA...look at what this place has done to you.

Good work guys. Don't rest until every interesting person has been driven away.

RMA is cool and contributes to these boards you are correct. You not so much. So by any chance was Justin your illegitmate son?

Also yes I am fairly new as my join date shows, I also am not used to being around folks who are so off their rocker that they have to setup multiple alias on a board to talk about themselves in the 3rd person.

I guess I am lucky that growing up my parents loved me and I got along with the kids in the neighborhood and the kids at school. (shrug)

:roflmao:

:roflmao:

You are evil!

:facepalm:

Is CaptainofIndustry the same person as Cal? Or is this someone elses alias who just happen to dust off the username after 4 months to brown nose the out of Mitch?

:popcorn:

And RMA...look at what this place has done to you.

Good work guys. Don't rest until every interesting person has been driven away.

Hey, they're just saving us from the big bad bullies that we are too stupid to realize are bullying us.

I don't know how I would have been able to enjoy the forums without their intervention. :cloud9:

It's like when you go to school and the lunch police.. confiscate your lunch because your mom did not pack a veggie..and the replace your turkey sandwich, apple juice, and banana..with processed chicken nuggets, chocolate milk, and tater tots..

They think they are doing what is good for you because they know better but they replace the good wholesome stuff with carp...

+1

Am I still the forum hippy?
You've been elevated from dirtbag hippy, somewhat respected dirtbag hippy. When you coming to Eugene?

It's a secret....but I'll let you know when I do.

:insane:

It's a 5 hour drive from here, so would appreciate adequate warning to plan the trip. :thumbsup:

The only truly great thing about CG (anymore) is the EPIC THREAD. Where things are said that make you scratch your head, laugh out loud, and start PMs. Where things are said that stay in your sig line for months. Where friendships are formed over the posting pecadillos of others and a mutual love of comics.

If you are not in favor of the EPIC THREAD, then I am not in favor of you. There will always be plenty of threads to decry poopy auctions, cry about movie adaptations, and opine as whether Mockingbird has bigger tits than Black Cat.

There will not always be EPIC THREAD. Enjoy it while you can. Put your wet blankets in the dryer.

PS: COI (Cal) is a 100 gallon barrel of tangy sweet awesome sauce. If you haven't figured that out, then you take yourself, CG, comic books, and probably life, way too seriously. Slug yourself in the nuts a couple of times and call me in the morning.

But now its got a sublime ginger.

That's progress.

The only truly great thing about CG (anymore) is the EPIC THREAD. Where things are said that make you scratch your head, laugh out loud, and start PMs. Where things are said that stay in your sig line for months. Where friendships are formed over the posting pecadillos of others and a mutual love of comics.

If you are not in favor of the EPIC THREAD, then I am not in favor of you. There will always be plenty of threads to decry poopy auctions, cry about movie adaptations, and opine as whether Mockingbird has bigger tits than Black Cat.

There will not always be EPIC THREAD. Enjoy it while you can. Put your wet blankets in the dryer.

PS: COI (Cal) is a 100 gallon barrel of tangy sweet awesome sauce. If you haven't figured that out, then you take yourself, CG, comic books, and probably life, way too seriously. Slug yourself in the nuts a couple of times and call me in the morning.

You have a whole "damage your own groin area permanently" thing going on recently. It's scaring the children.

Stop it.

I had fun with CAL yesterday. I'm actually kind of bummed out now that I know his schtick. It's like looking behind the curtain. I would have rather gone on thinking he was some crazy nutbag who had to wear a bike helmet when he ventured out in public.

I had fun with CAL yesterday. I'm actually kind of bummed out now that I know his schtick. It's like looking behind the curtain. I would have rather gone on thinking he was some crazy nutbag who had to wear a bike helmet when he ventured out in public.

Well, he doesn't have to wear a bike helmet.

You have a whole "damage your own groin area permanently" thing going on recently. It's scaring the children.

Stop it.

That has always been my thing. You clearly have been niggardly in your study of my posting history. For shame.

Stop it.

That has always been my thing. You clearly have been niggardly in your study of my posting history. For shame.

There are only 4 people on this forum, including the two of us, who know what that means. The rest of them are preparing a "Jimmy The Greek Wake" for you (EDIT: or running to google it.)

I find your views intriguing and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

Well, he doesn't have to wear a bike helmet.

It's pretty clear he never did.