• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What are the hardest Creepy issues.
3 3

72 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, creepy999 said:

What are the most prized Vampirella issues from 1969 and the 70's?

The #1 is highly desirable.

#3 is tougher in high grade. #4 is scarce in high grade. #5 is more common but what a cover. #7 is scarce in high grade and a classic cover. #11 is tougher in high grade. #12 is a great issue with the new logo and Gonzalez art. #14 is another great issue and tough in high grade. #16 is tough in high grade. #22 has the Dracula preview and first color section in a Warren mag. #27 has a great cover, IMO. #30 is tough in high grade. #31 is a cool issue and tougher in high grade.

I hope this helps...and welcome to the boards.  :)

On 2/22/2012 at 10:00 PM, Makmorn said:

Not sure what it is about this cover, but I have always like it, it's probably because I like the story that goes with it.

One of Tom Suttons best covers, IMO

Creepy22C.jpg

Saw that cover in my peripheral vision and immediately thought. "Woah! That kid is peeing on Frankenstein"

22 hours ago, The Lions Den said:

The #1 is highly desirable.

#3 is tougher in high grade. #4 is scarce in high grade. #5 is more common but what a cover. #7 is scarce in high grade and a classic cover. #11 is tougher in high grade. #12 is a great issue with the new logo and Gonzalez art. #14 is another great issue and tough in high grade. #16 is tough in high grade. #22 has the Dracula preview and first color section in a Warren mag. #27 has a great cover, IMO. #30 is tough in high grade. #31 is a cool issue and tougher in high grade.

I hope this helps...and welcome to the boards.  :)

Thanks so much for your help - awesome information. Two quick questions from a newbie: 1. what grade do "high grades" start? 2. For my first Vampirella's I bought CGC Vampirella #2 and #8 at 9.4 and 9.6 grades. Did I make a mistake already? I intend to concentrate on a Vampirella collection. Thanks again for your time!!