• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CONTEST BOOKS

118 posts in this topic

Ok, I will start posting the 32 books that will be used for this contest. Please refrain from posting in here until all 32 books are posted

HERE ARE THE RULES..MORE MAY BE ADDED LATER

a) RULE #1 . Do not PM me any questions on any books

b) RULE #2 . See rule #1 so it is clear

c) RULE #3 . Please no comments that can give ANY indications to the grade such as "oh...that is a nice MID grade book"

d) RULE #4 . Any questions about any books MUST be posted here so if you want to point out flaws that other might missed, then it is up to you. The scans are very clear and I will add notes along the way.

e) RULE #5. If you violate any of the rules above, I can disqualify you. My game and my rules.

BOOK #3

AVENGERS 40

Production flaw of 2 staples on top and the 2nd staple is wonky and bent and teared the spine slightly. You can see part of the staple sticking out slightly with the bc scan. Depends on how this fit, CGC may not slab it.

av40f.jpg

av40b.jpg

DSC00276.JPG

BOOK #7

CAPTAIN MARVEL ADV 29

yes, that is foxing on the edge of the fc. there is moisture damage on the top right of the book thru the entire book about 1" square area. Also, there is a sticker on the first page with some writing on it. There are some stamps of a name on some of the pages...Donald Ryan. I googled that name and it could be a copy of a GA artist?

c29f.jpg

c29b.jpg

DSC00280.JPG

BOOK #15

SUPERMAN 16

cover is detached at the top staple and BARELY hanging on at the bottom staple. I left a note to warn CGC employee to be extra careful handling this book because that the cover can detached completely if the book is handled without care.

s16f.jpgs16b.jpgDSC00288.JPG