• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Peter Panzerfaust

5,281 posts in this topic

Nice I will be able to finish my set, even though I need a couple more besides 24 and 25 but I can finally get motivated to do it, I'm at #3 on the registry set now, and there is no way i will move up over vikinggreed and EB, but it will feel like a accomplished something

Speaking of which, don't think I ever shared this here:

2016-01-06%2023.55.41_zpsgqen74r5.jpg

:grin:

I concur - that's one of my favorite covers as well. Just love the simplicity of the design (and, of course, the SEP reference).

And, man...issue 25 is going to crush. Years from now, people will still be talking about how this series ended...long after everyone has forgotten the hiatus.

I wonder if it will be just issues 24 and 25 or if they'll take it to the full 30 originally planned?

25. Done.

I'm very grateful they are giving us the ending we've been waiting for, rather than just abondonaning ship due to sales as many other creators choose to do. Knowing it will be wrapped up within two issues is exciting, I'm eager to see a great conclusion. Hopefully a second HC is later released as well. :wishluck:

I wonder if it will be just issues 24 and 25 or if they'll take it to the full 30 originally planned?

25. Done.

You seem very sure of this, how do you know?

Tyler is a friend, and I also handle all of his art sales (www.comiconart.com). We talk. :)

25. Done.

You seem very sure of this, how do you know?

Tyler is a friend, and I also handle all of his art sales (www.comiconart.com). We talk. :)

Very cool! I wasn't challenging you just so you know, was just curious how you knew. I does make sense, I know they wanted to finish the last arc at 25 issues when it got cut short (delayed) at 23