• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Peter Panzerfaust

5,281 posts in this topic

This was actually better than I expected. I didn't much care for the preview pages, but the issue itself was good. The only wonky thing was that the last page didn't say "to be continued" or something. It felt like it ended abruptly. Other than that, I actually enjoyed it rather well.

So the writer said in an interview that he has material for about 30 issues ... he didn't indicate whether this series is going to continue after the 6 issue arc that is planned or whether he is going to try and knock out a series of minis or an ongoing or what, but if I hear or read anything else I'll post it. I hope the series is great but I'm still a little put off by the idea of Peter Pan and WWII ... for whatever reason.

Looking forward to Issue #2 tomorrow. All these second prints with different covers look great as well. Very excited to hear that it has been turned into an on-going. I hope Kurtis gets to tell his entire story.