• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

20 hours ago, kimik said:

Is the book still a decent read? 

Yes, the characters are engaging and you feel them grow and progress. Real hardships are experienced which changes them as time goes along. Not something you get to experience often as characters in comics tend to follow a blueprint or archetype barely changing along the way.

Anyone know what the current value of a 9.8 saga 19 diamond variant is? All the places I looked seem to have old info and there aren't any recent sales on eBay for that grade to go by.

There are 2 available on eBay but seem priced way past what I think would be reasonable.

On 5/23/2018 at 1:35 PM, miso said:

Anyone know what the current value of a 9.8 saga 19 diamond variant is? All the places I looked seem to have old info and there aren't any recent sales on eBay for that grade to go by.

There are 2 available on eBay but seem priced way past what I think would be reasonable.

I've been a bit curious of this myself. But from other existing data I think we can figure out a fair price.
9.6's of the #1 incentive variant recently sold for 1,200. Which is about half of what a 9.8 sells for these days.

9.6's of the regular 1st print #1 seem to be selling between 200 and 250, about 100 or so less than a 9.8

It appears that 9.6's of the #19 variant have sold recently for between 100 to 220 depending on if they were signed or not. So I would say a safe bet for a value on a #19 variant 9.8 would be somewhere between 175 to 300, depending on signature or not. The prices on the ones available on ebay right now are insane and seem to be trying to cash in one the value of the #1 incentive variant. The #19 variant is rare, sure, but its still #19. There is nothing otherwise special about it. 

A year is just too long :sorry:

I wish they would show a picture narrating the books..... I know it's Hazel, but the dialogue suggest that she's all grown-up and telling this story to somebody......

Spoiler

From #53's flashback, she said she'll never have kids, so she's not telling this story to her kids...... but then again she's still young, she could change her mind. I hope Marko survived.....

54 minutes ago, Point Five said:

Just read. Blown away. Wow.

In somewhat more mundane news, issue #54 has sold out and a second printing is in the works.

I heard that this week and found it interesting as they basically stopped doing second printings after issue 19.