• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

Got mine in today. I cannot believe how great the packaging is on this thing. It's going to be very hard for any of these to get damaged in shipping.

The edition size is 3,000. I love this statue. I hope they make additional Saga characters in this scale.

Got mine in today. I cannot believe how great the packaging is on this thing. It's going to be very hard for any of these to get damaged in shipping.

The edition size is 3,000. I love this statue. I hope they make additional Saga characters in this scale.

Really glad you like it!! We worked long and hard to make sure she was packaged properly. The last thing we wanted was for her to break in shipping. Same goes for the magnetic connections. We feared that if she took a soft tumble, the magnets would help keep the breakage to a minimum, especially the tail.

We're definitely looking at other stautes in the future. ;)

-shawn

Really glad you like it!! We worked long and hard to make sure she was packaged properly. The last thing we wanted was for her to break in shipping. Same goes for the magnetic connections. We feared that if she took a soft tumble, the magnets would help keep the breakage to a minimum, especially the tail.

-shawn

I am extremely happy with the statue! I as well especially appreciate how secure they were shipped. The magnetic feature is as awesome as the detail. Bravo Skybound, now I'm going to cross my fingers for Alana and Marko statues. :wishluck:

-shawn

Great news! A Marko or Ghüs statue would rock

Here's a pic of mine.

F0B3857C-4A30-443B-A472-21A3F672F4E7_zpsfamypcjg.jpg

Edited by strezz_dout

-shawn

I am extremely happy with the statue! I as well especially appreciate how secure they were shipped. The magnetic feature is as awesome as the detail. Bravo Skybound, now I'm going to cross my fingers for Alana and Marko statues. :wishluck:

Awesome!

-shawn

:whee:

2nsucu0.jpg

That's pretty right there, Kelly. I like that The Tick statue in the background too!

Me? I'm sitting on the sidelines on this one twiddling my thumbs, because I was a dunce who never put in his pre-order...

lol

:whee:

2nsucu0.jpg

That's pretty right there, Kelly. I like that The Tick statue in the background too!

Me? I'm sitting on the sidelines on this one twiddling my thumbs, because I was a dunce who never put in his pre-order...

lol

You and I both. D'oh!!

-shawn

Here's a pic of mine.

That looks sweet! The paint job is clean . Agree on the marko and Ghus statue.

We need Alana too. :)

-shawn

Here's a pic of mine.

That looks sweet! The paint job is clean . Agree on the marko and Ghus statue.

We need Alana too. :)

Make them all! Prince Robot, Hazel, Isabel..

But MOST importantly Stalk and The Will

Mine was in Los Angeles on the 14th with a scheduled delivery of the 18th. No package come and the USPS site just updated and says the package is delayed and won't make it by the estimated delivery date, duh. Still no update on when it will be delivered. This sucks and shipping was so expensive from Skybound, too. :(

I am trying to decide what key issues to pick up and a little late to the saga game.... Are there any printings besides first that are highly desirable for any of the key issues?

Thanks