• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

CGC is giving Fatale 1 9.8 with those corner ticks. A few examples on ebay ended auctions. About the same severity as the Saga.

that's because bindery tears are production related and CGC has been mostly consistent that they do not negatively effect the grade

I recently got my first 9.6 in a long time due to a minor bindery tear on a Lady Death during on-site grading. When I got the slab back the tear was folded back over in the holder... Not the way I subbed it (and I let them know). They all had bindery issues so I went with the smallest one and still got hammered.

Bindery tears will affect the grade, you see it on the grade drops the Cap 600, ASM 600, & Thor 600s took due to thickness of the book and the size of the tear. Be careful.

Just read it. Pretty sweet and I am intrigued. Only thing that I didn't like were the TV-head people. It weirded me out a bit. Looks like I have another on my pull list :banana:

Similar as in 9.4-9.8?

yeah..in that range....if they don't deduct any points for the tick then 9.6+. Haven't seen any spine issues which is nice. That thick of a book i doubt we'll see many.

edit: found a bent spine one today...last one they had.

Edited by krighton

Just about to read the issue but had a quick question for people looking for mint copies. All the ones i found had a nick on the bottom left. Anyone have any luck finding one without? Even the scanned ones on ebay seem to have it as well.

:pullhair: