• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

I didn't get the edit done in time... :facepalm:

Telling me there were 200k printed made me think I would wait to buy it. Not much of a sales pitch. The rumour is the distribution is similar to The DC 52 Justice League print run. I love conspiracy theories but I'm not sure the owners I spoke to have any reason to all tell that story.

I didn't get the edit done in time... :facepalm:

Telling me there were 200k printed made me think I would wait to buy it. Not much of a sales pitch. The rumour is the distribution is similar to The DC 52 Justice League print run. I love conspiracy theories but I'm not sure the owners I spoke to have any reason to all tell that story.

I thought you were joking! lol

I definitely wouldn't believe those numbers.

Justice League, Batman, Action, Tec, and GL are near 100,000 print runs. No way is SAGA double those numbers. The highest selling Marvel comic last month was around 60,000.

All the copies in my shop had them too. Probably due to the normal cover stock on an oversized comic.

CGC may forgive it when submitted if it's on all copies. If not, 9.8's may be rare.

Slight bindery tear to severe bindery tear. Just make sure you pick ones that aren't too harsh. The copies I subbed today have very minor ticks at the bottom and clean spines. Had to dig for them though.

I'm just passing along what I was told. I'm not much of a print run guy. I was told it was the same as Justice League #1 and that both books were 200k. If Kustice League is a confirmed 100k then it kills that rumour.

I also spoke with atleast 20 people who read it. EVERY person said the only problem they had was not being able to read issue 2. I LOVED to hear that no matter the print run or resale. Hoping for one helluva ride. :)

Plus, SAGA didn't have any retailer incentive variant to encourage stores to order more copies.

If the print run is 200K, that would be insane for Image. They would have to make BKV a partner.

All the copies in my shop had them too. Probably due to the normal cover stock on an oversized comic.

CGC may forgive it when submitted if it's on all copies. If not, 9.8's may be rare.

Slight bindery tear to severe bindery tear. Just make sure you pick ones that aren't too harsh. The copies I subbed today have very minor ticks at the bottom and clean spines. Had to dig for them though.

How many were subbed? :popcorn:

Plus, SAGA didn't have any retailer incentive variant to encourage stores to order more copies.

If the print run is 200K, that would be insane for Image. They would have to make BKV a partner.

It's going around. :insane:

I think the fact that not one person gave me a negative opinion of the art or story means it will have legs. There is always someone who tells me they hated it. Always.

Are you talking about having legs to sell or collect? I planned to collect it before it was even released which is my 1st time doing that.

I think the fact that not one person gave me a negative opinion of the art or story means it will have legs. There is always someone who tells me they hated it. Always.

Are you talking about having legs to sell or collect? I planned to collect it before it was even released which is my 1st time doing that.

Guess I'm looking to find out if it will go up in value? Or be desirable due to the fact it's going to have a long run.

200k? I made up that number haha

Which means if you turn out to be correct then I'd like you to make up my lottery numbers. ;)

If it is ,I might pass by and get a ticket (thumbs u

CGC is giving Fatale 1 9.8 with those corner ticks. A few examples on ebay ended auctions. About the same severity as the Saga.

that's because bindery tears are production related and CGC has been mostly consistent that they do not negatively effect the grade