• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Joker is one BAD Mofo!

23 posts in this topic

Makes you wonder where Batman draws the line on involvement.

Would this warrant a special trip to smack the Joker around, or does he keep a list?

Batman: "Ok Joker, your henchmen are dead and I've got the Jewels back." Pulls list out from the Batbelt. "Oh yeah, while I'm here, where the heck is Johnny's report card?" "Don't make me go all medieval on you."

Couldn't that kid just get his teacher to verify his grades?

Dumbarse. Maybe he didn't deserve those A's afterall? hm

You could ruin a wet dream.

The crushing grip of logic and the iron fist of reason will always prevail.

What the heck is that from??

+1

I want to know as well.. It looks almost like it'a out of a childrens coloring book.

Danny

Looks like part of a 70s public service ad for a "kids to stay in school" sort of thing.

I bet Batman shows up on the next panel, punches the Joker, gives the report card back to the kid, and gives him a pep talk about staying in school and studying hard.

hm

What the heck is that from??

+1

I want to know as well.. It looks almost like it'a out of a childrens coloring book.

Danny

Looks like part of a 70s public service ad for a "kids to stay in school" sort of thing.

I bet Batman shows up on the next panel, punches the Joker, gives the report card back to the kid, and gives him a pep talk about staying in school and studying hard.

hm

Here it is

Any Batman fans in here? I'm wondering if he really does have scars like in the last movie, and if so how he really got them. He told two different stories in the movie to two different people.

In The Killing Joke, the Joker says that if he is going to have a past, he prefers it to be multiple choice. That may be the reason for 2 different stories to 2 different people.