• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fingh's Grab Bag of Awesome - Raw, slabs SA-Modern Hodge Podge

86 posts in this topic

I did a lot of organizing, reviewing and rebagging this weekend. There will be a bunch of eclectic stuff in this one:

One or two slabs domestic $10 shipping. More than two slabs domestic, shipping capped at $15 plus insurance and signature confirmation. Raws boxed will run $7-10. Envelope shipping on raws (up to 2 maybe 3 books) if you want it as well.

Int'l orders welcomed, but we will have to work together on shipping costs.

Will entertain bulk discount deals, as always. Will also entertain shout outs and outright mocking via PM or in the thread

First deal in time wins, whether PM or in the thread.

I reserve the right to not sell to anyone I don't want to sell to.

Good times.

This is a tough little book, and a character with some real legs. Sonic #1 This copy is definitely NM+ I bought two in the late 90's and the copy that I subbed came back 9.8 SS. Make of that what you will. :) $60

IMG00810-20120219-2022.jpg

Star Wars #1. Obsolete now that I have secured my cast signed version. SOLD Signed by Howard Chaykin. Structurally very sound. I believe it got hammered because of fading on the front cover, but that is just my opinion and not confirmed with grader's notes or anything. rantrant

IMG00823-20120219-2149.jpg

This is the Northland copy of Our Love Story #1. CGC 8.5 OW pages. Subbed in my 1st Econ sub back when I was a wee sprat. I believe this grade is accurate, due to damage on the bottom of the front cover. Not pressable or anything, I don't think. But from an eye appeal and freshness standpoint, by far the nicest copy I have ever seen. SOLD

IMG00822-20120219-2146.jpg

Fantastic Four 52. 1st Black Panther. This book presents like a tight VF, but it is not. Just an accumulation of wear and the writing in the logo (If you hate writing, stay away!), but it is better than what you can usually get for a benjamin. $100

IMG00821-20120219-2052.jpg

This is the Northland copy of Our Love Story #1. CGC 8.5 OW pages. Subbed in my 1st Econ sub back when I was a wee sprat. I believe this grade is accurate, due to damage on the bottom of the front cover. Not pressable or anything, I don't think. But from an eye appeal and freshness standpoint, by far the nicest copy I have ever seen. $125

*sigh* If you had only drug this out a month earlier....I bought a #5 off of Comiclink for Romita/Lee sigs. I guess the one upside is #5 I can add Steranko.

This is the Northland copy of Our Love Story #1. CGC 8.5 OW pages. Subbed in my 1st Econ sub back when I was a wee sprat. I believe this grade is accurate, due to damage on the bottom of the front cover. Not pressable or anything, I don't think. But from an eye appeal and freshness standpoint, by far the nicest copy I have ever seen. $125

*sigh* If you had only drug this out a month earlier....I bought a #5 off of Comiclink for Romita/Lee sigs. I guess the one upside is #5 I can add Steranko.

I just told myself that I need to 1)stop spending and 2)do the same and get rid of some stuff to fund my Boston sketch binge! and you go posting a book like that... so tempting!