• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fingh's Grab Bag of Awesome - Raw, slabs SA-Modern Hodge Podge

86 posts in this topic

I also have about 30 or 40 more Western - Crime books from 1948-1950 if anyone is interested i can work a bulk deal out like I did a couple of sales ago. They were in a magazine box and i had completely forgotten about them. :banana:

You don't have #7 Limited Edition, do you?

Thanks,

Eggman

Astonishing X-Men 4,7,8,9,10 Each is CGC 9.8 $30 each and free shipping if you take them all. Here is what one of them looks like - I was too tired to take pics of them all.

IMG00843-20120220-2156.jpg

Crickets today. I have one request for a list of the Westerns, and a couple of PM shout outs to attend to and then I will re-evaluate. Thanks to everyone who has participated thus far!

Are these early SA Kirby westerns?

Crickets today. I have one request for a list of the Westerns, and a couple of PM shout outs to attend to and then I will re-evaluate. Thanks to everyone who has participated thus far!

Are these early SA Kirby westerns?

No they are 1948-1950 westerns from Avon, Prize, Lev Gleason etc.

What are the Crime titles/publishers?

There were no crime books left just Westerns. Sorry for the bad Intel. I had assumed there would be some crime based upon the original numbers but they are all gone.