• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

No Place Like Home

294 posts in this topic

i was under the impression that it was an ongoing...

I've pre-ordered the first 3 (4?) issues, but I'm not really expecting a whole lot from it. Hopefully it will be a pleasant surprise... but if it's ongoing I'm afraid it's going to be tough to stick with it for too terribly long...

Hi Guys,

Just so you know this here fellow CGC boarder (Me) is the writer of No Place Like Home.

The first trade is 5 issues, it'll be a series of mini series with a number of months in-between each series.

(PS. It's OK if you don't like it, but would be great if you do).

Hi Reno,

Thanks for the kind words. Only issue #1 has a variant at the moment, but there may be variants for later issues if a few things pan out. I'll post here any new info about them as I find out.

Again, thanks for the kind words,

Angelo

Dude!

I read the first issue and liked it quite a bit. Tons of potential if you ask me (you didn't, but someone might've thought about asking).

Will the later issues feature variants, or just the first?

Variant of #1 is a Churchill cover. Both sweet covers. Looking forward to picking up the regualr cover at my LCS. The artwork in the preview is pretty sweet. (thumbs u

They don't get varaints there, though. (shrug)

Lot of buzz around this title. I went to 2 LCS today and they had sold out within a couple of hours.

I flew to your neck of the woods and bought them all while they were still unloading them off the UPS truck. ;)

Lot of buzz around this title. I went to 2 LCS today and they had sold out within a couple of hours.

I flew to your neck of the woods and bought them all while they were still unloading them off the UPS truck. ;)

I know I saw you on "Hoarders" so I wouldn't be surprised. lol

Luckily, I reserved a copy. I'm looking forward to reading it.

Dude!

I read the first issue and liked it quite a bit. Tons of potential if you ask me (you didn't, but someone might've thought about asking).

Will the later issues feature variants, or just the first?

Variant of #1 is a Churchill cover. Both sweet covers. Looking forward to picking up the regualr cover at my LCS. The artwork in the preview is pretty sweet. (thumbs u

They don't get varaints there, though. (shrug)

I bought both, but unfortunately, my regular edition has a color-breaking spine crease. :sorry:

lol

Yeah, I was the one providing the counseling. ;)

I bought both, but unfortunately, my regular edition has a color-breaking spine crease. :sorry:

You can still read it with or without it, right? :baiting:;)

lol

Yeah, I was the one providing the counseling. ;)

You can still read it with or without it, right? :baiting:;)

I've already read it, you twit. That's why I said I liked it earlier in the thread. :tonofbricks: