• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

No Place Like Home

294 posts in this topic

Thanks for the feedback guys, good to hear you're going back for #2.

No Place Like Home is great. I am really enjoying the book. I hope that the main character's girlfriend gets a make over (seriously the angry punk thing just doesn't do it for me). I hope that board members continue to support this title.

Does anyone know the distribution of the two covers?

Last thing, will you please keep us informed of where Angelo Tirotto and Richard Jordan are appearing for CGC Signature Series events. I'm certain that everyone who reads this thread wants to get their book signed by the creators. Also, please keep us informed about regional variants (if you two decide to do any) so that we can hoard copies and retire from our profits after you books passes the walking dead as the most watched comic book inspired tv show in the history of television. :idea:

Finally got to read this last night, and I was pleasantly surprised. I'm much more interested in reading this series now than I thought I would be. The setup on the last page seems to be pretty obviously just a misdirection... which is fine. I liked the way it ended, and I was into the story pretty much the entire time. There were a couple of places where the art took me out of the story (mostly when doing a close-up on someone's face), but for the most part I liked the art as well. I did go with the Churchill variant tho, b/c I thought it looked *much* better than the other version of the cover.

Looking forward to seeing what happens next.

(Also, the note from the author in the back about the genesis of the story was pretty cool...)

Hi Guys,

I've investigated this and it's been happening to PC users as far as I can see. No Mac user reports yet. We've not sold any ad space so we are not sure where it's originating from.

I've put a request in with MediaTemple to check the site and fix anything that's causing it.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Regards,

Angelo

Malware/Virus Update.

It seems another website hosted on the same domain had been hacked and I've removed the files causing the problem. It should all be back to normal in 5 mins.

Sorry for any trouble it may have caused.

Really excited for the first issue ... I think this series has a lot of potential. With the dual covers and low print run, the first issue of this series could be a monster if the series continues to excite readers.

I made a bad assumption - please ignore it. I agree with you that the rest of the Board should go out of their way to support this title because of the creators Board participation. I know I will.