• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gem City Comic Con March 31-April 1st

41 posts in this topic

What kind of interest is there for a CAW at this show? I might be able to do it, but it's got to be worth CGC's time to authorize it.

Check out the guest list and post here a rough number of how many SS books you'd want.

guest list isn't very good for a two day show, heck even a one day. Good thing they have plenty of dealers there to get great books.

So we've got approval for this show IF we can come up with at least 50 books to submit. If you want to submit books, PM me with the number of books you'd be able to submit. I'll get a count and if we get enough commitments, I'll let you know where to send the books. PM me by Monday the 12th. I'll let you all know then if this show will have a CGC presence.

I'll be taking sketch requests on a case by case basis for everyone at the show except for Josh Medors. PM me for details.

Here's a link to the guest list: http://gemcitycomiccon.com/guests

Featured Guests

Mark Waid

Irredeemable, Incorruptible, Kingdom Come

Appearing on behalf of “The Hero Initiative”

Larry Hama

Gi-Joe, Bucky O’hare, Wolverine

Joe Corroney

Star Trek, Gi-Joe, Doctor Who, Angel, True Blood

Jay Leisten

Sponsored by The Derby City Comic Con

Uncanny X-Men, Amazing Spider-Man, Dark X-Men

Dan Parent

Archie Comics

Craig Boldman

Archie Comics

Josh Medors

Franzetta’s Swamp Demon, Sorcerer, 30 Days of Night.

Steve Scott

Batman, X-Men Forever, Indiana Jones, Razor, The Creeper,

Anybody want a Steve Scott sketch I'm sending books to him this coming weekend and he will have them done by gem city.... 125.00 for a full figure inked with everything included...... I have a lot of blanks lmk what you want.