• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ash Comic Show Indianapolis February 26

4 posts in this topic

The ASH Comic Show will be held Sunday February 26 at the Ramada Inn (former Holiday Inn East) 6990 E 21st St (exit 44a off I-465 or exit 89 off I-70) 9:30 am to 3:30 pm Admission is $4 but you get $1 off when you print this page and write your name, address and email on the back! For more Information contact Andy Holzman (317) 824-9602 or visit http://www.ashcomicshows.com/

Omg. I used to go to this show 20-25 years ago at the same location! Crazy that it is still going. When I got out of collecting before college I split a table with a friend and liquidated my collection. it wasn't great at the time but cost me a lot to replace.

Anybody here go to this show? Is it still your standard hotel show?

Omg. I used to go to this show 20-25 years ago at the same location! Crazy that it is still going. When I got out of collecting before college I split a table with a friend and liquidated my collection. it wasn't great at the time but cost me a lot to replace.

Anybody here go to this show? Is it still your standard hotel show?

I did this show from '88-92. I didn't even have a wall display for the 1st couple of years. Tables were only 50-75 bucks and i would do 200-300 on hot books and some Bronze. Those were the days. :cloud9: