• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jim Corrigan's feedback thread
2 2

26 posts in this topic

I am happy to post a Kudo for sussexagent (Jim).

I bought ten raw Mage comics from him and the transaction was great. His packaging was excellent and grading was spot on.

I would buy from him again!

Edited by DWL

Bought Avengers #7 and #8 from Jim through a PM deal. Fantastic communication and very pleasant to deal with. Thee books got to me safe, sound and speedy fast. Just as described, too. Very generous boardie, and I highly recommend his business :applause:

Looking forward to our next transaction :popcorn:

SS

Edited by Sulphur Server

Purchased 5 Bronze age Thors from Jim. The books are beautiful and in all respects as advertised. His grading is strict and conservative (just how I like it (thumbs u ). Service and communication excellent. 100% Satisfied. Many thanks Jim, its a real plesaure and I look forward to the next time. :)

Cheers,

Robert

Jim, Great Seller, Even better friend that I have made through the board. Honestly buying books you can do from really any seller on this forum as everyone has keys, but I would rather buy from a friend than anyone else and Jim is one of those people on here (of many) i consider a friend. He honest and is very understanding, and packs the books like a MOFO :devil:

+Great Books

+Great Selection

+Great Prices

+Great Communication......

Lets get our second deal rollin!!!