• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Walking Dead #94 Black & White Image Expo Variant Club

256 posts in this topic

Yeah just because. lol

So who all landed a copy for their personal collection? Limited to only 200 copies so compared to #1 this is pretty dang rare.

Has there been any other Walking Dead comic variant that was rarer than this one so far in the run?

Kind of wild if you think about how rare this is compared to say the number of issue ones that have crossed Branget's leather couch. lol

I will post a picture eventually of the one I was able to pickup. I have high hopes for it, I would love to get it signed by Kirkman, Adlard and Rathburn later this year and submitted for Signature Series.

Assuming the linked thread is correct (5,000), then the market will correct very quickly on the color version.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5476620&gonew=1#UNREAD

The black and white was listed at LESS than 200. It's about to get a little crazier. Still I think it'd be in the area printwise of the comicspro 81.

I have heard that ComicsPro 81 variant had somewhere around 1000 of them printed.

I think that this one having Michonne on the cover is going to help push the popularity up especially once she is debuted on the show.

For how few extras popped up of the color variants from people who were at the Image Expo I have to really wonder if 5000 of them were passed out. I just don't see it, at least not at this one event.

I had assumed there were only a few hundred comicspro 81's printed. Somewhere between 300-500, but if anyone has more concrete info I'd appreciate it.

If they burned the leftovers, well, that would kind of suck. I talked to a few people who mentioned how hard it was to get extra's of even the color variant-so it seems like they had them under lock and key.

Regardless, it sounds like the show was a blast and I wish I could have made it!

Apparently they're burning the extras.

They seriously are destroying all variants they didn't pass out on site?

I call bull-puckey.

Burning contributes to global warming.

Now shredding... hm

Multiple Skybound people claimed they would be destroyed.

ComjcsPro I believe was also 200 or less.

2 b&w on ebay with bin's of 375 and 399 in case anyone wants to play the lottery-completed bins of 300 and 350

Completed at $350? Time for a sales thread. hm

That'll help pay for the trip! Thanks for hooking up the boardies and providing books to everyone who couldn't make the trip-everyone here who bought from your sales thread thanks you.

Guillory spent a minute or two elaborating on how to pronounce your name btw.