• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Walking Dead #94 Black & White Image Expo Variant Club

256 posts in this topic

2 b&w on ebay with bin's of 375 and 399 in case anyone wants to play the lottery-completed bins of 300 and 350

Completed at $350? Time for a sales thread. hm

That'll help pay for the trip! Thanks for hooking up the boardies and providing books to everyone who couldn't make the trip-everyone here who bought from your sales thread thanks you.

Guillory spent a minute or two elaborating on how to pronounce your name btw.

Kirkman's hard to pronounce? (shrug)

manufactured rareness is one of the worst ideas ever and completely wack. in a way though, i'm glad the over saturation of variants for walking dead burned me out to the point i don't have the same love for the series as i once did (i haven't even watched season 2 of wd yet...though i still read the books). there was a point i'd want this just to have a complete run. this and that stupid blank cover.

manufactured rareness is one of the worst ideas ever and completely wack. in a way though, i'm glad the over saturation of variants for walking dead burned me out to the point i don't have the same love for the series as i once did (i haven't even watched season 2 of wd yet...though i still read the books). there was a point i'd want this just to have a complete run. this and that stupid blank cover.

Time to update your sig line? (shrug)

I agree with you about the variants though. It feels like they are milking this for all it is worth. I'm starting to get burned out and all I do is buy the floppies.

Time to update your sig line? (shrug)

I agree with you about the variants though. It feels like they are milking this for all it is worth. I'm starting to get burned out and all I do is buy the floppies.

lol. i saw that, but the thing is, i have 2-5 copies of EVERY book, variant, serbian or not, that came out before issue 75. i think i have about 10 copies of #19. i have the first season press kit, plus the spanish press kit. since 75, i've stopped buying 2 copies of every issue, and i only buy one variant and only if it's decently priced. so, 75 blank, and now this won't be book that i look for.

2 b&w on ebay with bin's of 375 and 399 in case anyone wants to play the lottery-completed bins of 300 and 350

Completed at $350? Time for a sales thread. hm

That'll help pay for the trip! Thanks for hooking up the boardies and providing books to everyone who couldn't make the trip-everyone here who bought from your sales thread thanks you.

Guillory spent a minute or two elaborating on how to pronounce your name btw.

Branget-Braing-it-Brandjit. He liked braing it best, with a looooooooong drawl. Essentially "bring it" with a sharp "a" thrown in for good measure. That was at wwaustin last november.

I'd like to vote myself president of this thread.......20 times. I'd also like to vote DHurley as VP 20 times. :shy:

Can I be your Secretary of Defense? :ohnoez::ohnoez::ohnoez:

Also pics of the 20 B&W copies on the leather couch or it didn't happen. I have 2 votes now, what is that worth?

I would like to say in my 1st post ever i think sometimes people have some pretty good ideas right branget and dhurley lol no back to stalking

:o:o

:cloud9: finally a post form Scott..and yes Scott made some moves this weekend

Now you can go back to being a board stalker :shy:

I'd like to vote myself president of this thread.......20 times. I'd also like to vote DHurley as VP 20 times. :shy:

Can I be your Secretary of Defense? :ohnoez::ohnoez::ohnoez:

Also pics of the 20 B&W copies on the leather couch or it didn't happen. I have 2 votes now, what is that worth?

I will take a picture of the raw copies of the sketch and colour. I was also planning to take picture when they're slabbed. I could take the pictures on the 2 seater just for you. ;)

I have to consult with the VP on whether to post the pics.

And yes..Mr Secretary.

Apparently they're burning the extras.

They seriously are destroying all variants they didn't pass out on site?

I call bull-puckey.

Burning contributes to global warming.

Now shredding... hm

Multiple Skybound people claimed they would be destroyed.

ComjcsPro I believe was also 200 or less.

If this is true,you know what that means.

MONEY MONEY MONEEEY :banana:

So, I wonder how many of us are watching this item. I've done business before with Joel, I hope it turns out well for him (thumbs u :

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Walking-Dead-94-VIP-Sketch-Variant-SIGNED-Robert-Kirkman-Image-Expo-B-W-Adlard-/160747543552?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item256d4cdc00

Or this one:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Walking-Dead-94-VIP-Sketch-Variant-SIGNED-Robert-Kirkman-Image-Expo-B-W-Adlard-/160747543552?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item256d4cdc00

I'll be in the club this week. I'm hoping my purchase of both variants for $250 pays off. Pix will come asap. I'm not expecting anything more than a NM- although the picture looked good a lot of times I find people say a comic is NM+ and fail to look at the back cover doh!

Jerome