• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mark Propst ?

8 posts in this topic

Not a huge deal in my opinon as anything can happen on ebay, but in March of 2009 I purchased 2 pages from justice league unlimted (royal flush gang issue) from Mark on ebay and ordered a commisson for 45 dollars( green lantern 76 in jlu style) for a total of something like 75 bucks for all three and they never arrived. I was in contact for about a year and a half with Mark and he kept saying it was almost done and then nothing. Its not about the money becuase that is not a big deal for me I would just like to know what happened to the art?

Anyone know the man? Thanks

Seems like PayPal / eBay could have handled it, but I don't know if your timeline is too drawn out by now... I'm not sure since (fortunately, *knock on wood*) I really haven't had to deal with these issues yet. You might want to see if he has an art rep and (kindly) ask for some help through that avenue.