• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hell Yeah!

111 posts in this topic

What color label will CGC give the Hell Yeah ashcan? I've not seen it & don't know where it is signed or how CGC treats limited signed ashcans or comics. Thanks!

Blue Label if it's signed inside.

Green Label if it's signed on the cover.

Doesn't matter if the book is signed at a show on the cover or distributed by the publisher with a signature on the cover. It will get the Green Label if it's not witnessed by CGC.

What color label will CGC give the Hell Yeah ashcan? I've not seen it & don't know where it is signed or how CGC treats limited signed ashcans or comics. Thanks!

Blue Label if it's signed inside.

Green Label if it's signed on the cover.

Doesn't matter if the book is signed at a show on the cover or distributed by the publisher with a signature on the cover. It will get the Green Label if it's not witnessed by CGC.

It's a shame everyone is so scared of green labels. I hope that doesn't impact the price of the ashcan if this book takes off. Thanks for the info!

Guest Grails

If the ashcan is signed on the cover you can still get a blue label out of it. Just request it. The grade will get hit harder as the signature will be counted as a defect.

It doesn't seem like a good idea to let CGC nail my point score to secure a blue label when all the ashcans were signed. Agree/disagree? Anyone know if it was in fact signed on the cover. Thanks again for the advice. I appreciate it.

It doesn't seem like a good idea to let CGC nail my point score to secure a blue label when all the ashcans were signed. Agree/disagree? Anyone know if it was in fact signed on the cover. Thanks again for the advice. I appreciate it.

They were all signed on the inside so you need not worry.