• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Avengers trailer...some good shots of the Hulk!

112 posts in this topic

There is a new picture from the Hulk, which is for print only. That's why I can't put it online because I don't want to get into trouble. I'm sure it will be online soon enough. It's the best shot of the Hulk we have seen so far. He is very calm in the picture and not angry. I think the CGI is very detailed and in my opinion it's the best looking Hulk from all Movies so far.

Here ya go...

Mark-Ruffalo-The-Hulk-The-Avengers.jpg

He clearly said it was for print only. doh!

There is a new picture from the Hulk, which is for print only. That's why I can't put it online because I don't want to get into trouble. I'm sure it will be online soon enough. It's the best shot of the Hulk we have seen so far. He is very calm in the picture and not angry. I think the CGI is very detailed and in my opinion it's the best looking Hulk from all Movies so far.

Here ya go...

Mark-Ruffalo-The-Hulk-The-Avengers.jpg

He clearly said it was for print only. doh!

OMG, where did you get that!!!

lol

Anyone hear about the possible upcoming Sub-mariner movie?

You guys think this is going to fly?

Linky

Doesn't look like they've even hired a writer yet, so who knows. Apparently, there's a theory that Loki will enlist Atlanteans in The Avengers movie.

Bad-azz comeback of the year:

Loki: I have an army.

Stark: We have a Hulk!

:o:applause:

if anyone is interested in more Avengers news, here is a long write up over at aintitcool.com, written during filming but just allowed to be published... Some pretty interesting tidbits, the one thing that stuck out to me was that it sounds like Whedon was influence in his youth by the Thanos character, maybe he used this as a rationale to make him the villian?

"The movie borrows heavily from many different eras of Avengers comics. Jim Starlin’s annual (#7) with Thanos and Warlock and the Thing 2 in 1 that followed it defined why Whedon loved The Avengers. "

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/54653