• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NEW MUTANTS 98 1st deadpool

110 posts in this topic

yeah, i always figured deadpool was an homage to deathstroke

deathstroke was one of the few cool villians (although i guess he morphed into something else) DC came up with for a good 20 year stretch

On 5/27/2004 at 11:23 PM, rob_react said:
just got back from my folks house and i picked up my "X" amount of copies of New Mutants 98 in NM/MT ready to be submitted to CGC for movie hype.

Are you sure you want to waste those grading fees? confused-smiley-013.giftongue.gif

You'd do okay with 9.8s, I think. Anything less and I really do think you'd be flushing money down the toilet.

Of course when the five hundred thousand unread copies of that book sitting on the sidelines flood the market even 9.8s might not be enough

:whatthe:

On 5/27/2004 at 6:23 PM, supapimp said:

just got back from my folks house and i picked up my "X" amount of copies of New Mutants 98 in NM/MT ready to be submitted to CGC for movie hype. laugh.gifthumbsup2.gif

Wow this is crazy looking back on this post,two questions come to mind

1.where is Supapimp now?

2. What did the grades come back as?